1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
Vagrant
Last Activity:
Feb 19, 2017

Following 1

Followers 1

Share This Page

Vagrant

Terrarian, Male, 32, from Canada

SH2 Map Update: After taking a lil' break from Terraria, I replayed v2.0 yesterday. Of course, found dozens of stuff I overlooked... Oct 23, 2016

Vagrant was last seen:
Feb 19, 2017
    1. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: After taking a lil' break from Terraria, I replayed v2.0 yesterday. Of course, found dozens of stuff I overlooked...
    2. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      Playing some Silent Hill 4: The Room. What a badtrip this game
    3. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      Silent Hill 2 Map Update: v2.0 is finished. Curse approved it and it's now available to download. Happy Halloween y'all. :)
      1. diekonradish likes this.
    4. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: Just finished the 3rd test run. Still clearly needs more polish on enemy balance. We can't have long range statue spawns. :(
    5. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: I've begun play-testing. Already died twice in the apartment. 5 second timers are too fast. Whew.
    6. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: 4 endings have now been written. I know there's definitely 1 more to go, and maybe 1 more if I can... imagine it.
    7. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: The Dark Hotel is finished... I should be done, right? Then, where the hell am I? I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU, JAMES.
    8. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: The air is on fire.... Light Hotel is finished and work has begun on the Dark Hotel. Soooo close....
    9. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: "Flowers? I don't want any damned flowers, just go home already.................no........ come back.......COME BAAAAAAACK."
    10. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: Just finished decorating the 26th hotel room. Coming up next: roof garden, restaurant, lounges and staff rooms.
    11. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      Funny Terraria fact: There are no Flesh Platforms or Bone Candles. Why?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        No Bone Candles? Huh, I was the one logging all the missing furniture, guess I missed one. Although I suppose the skull one kinda makes up for it maybe?
        Sep 23, 2016
      3. RealPeas
      4. Vagrant
        Vagrant
        Ah! I forgot about those suckers. I search for sprites with the search bar. These don't show up when you type "bone".

Still no flesh platforms tho....
        Sep 23, 2016
    12. shobiwan77
      shobiwan77
      What's your profile pic from? It looks familiar to me for some reason.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        A game that really needs a remake. Its part of the Ivalice series (FFT, FF12 etc) ^_^
        Sep 23, 2016
      3. Vagrant
        Vagrant
        I dunno about a remake. Maybe some classics just need to stay that way. I imagine Squarenix are scared to touch this one, given how it was given a 10/10 by Famitsu Magazine a the time, something that was considered a gesture knowing too well the VS team had to downgrade the graphics from PS2 to PS1. Chances of this happening: very unlikely.
        Sep 23, 2016
      4. shobiwan77
        shobiwan77
        Ah, ok. Guess I haven't seen it before. I've never heard of that game.
        Sep 23, 2016
    13. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: Room painting is going smoothly. Every room will have a different theme to it, making it feel more like an hotel.
    14. Vagrant
    15. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: I started drawing the hotel skeleton. Getting hyped to tailor proper endings. I'll be done before Halloween...
    16. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      Received a creepy junk mail today... It says:....
      1. Vagrant
        Vagrant
        "Aw the Princess returned--but alas, how quickly has she vanished! In bright day she answered not to our call--but when morning dawned"
        Sep 20, 2016
      2. Rokas
        Rokas
        amen
        Sep 20, 2016
      3. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        Mine read: "LOVE ME SENPAI YOU NUB"
        Sep 20, 2016
        Dg-vr likes this.
    17. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: Wiltse Coal mine's finished. Making touch-ups on the shoreline docks. After that... well... there's only the hotel left...
    18. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: Split the old mine like a jigsaw puzzle, pieced it back together , few brush strokes here and there. Still need more work...
    19. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      SH2 Map Update: Made some good progress last night on the prison. Teleporters are fun to plan out. >:)
      1. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        Prison? You're a criminal?
        Sep 14, 2016
      2. Vagrant
        Vagrant
        huh lol no. But the character you're going to control in this adventure map thinks he isn't one....
        Sep 14, 2016
      3. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        So you killed a person and now you are making Terraria adventure maps?
        Sep 14, 2016
        Vagrant likes this.
    20. Vagrant
      Vagrant
      Steam Controllers now have Radial Menu. So long Touch Menus.
  • Signature

"Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements!" - Famous last words