• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Vagrant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SH2 Map Update: After taking a lil' break from Terraria, I replayed v2.0 yesterday. Of course, found dozens of stuff I overlooked...
    Silent Hill 2 Map Update: v2.0 is finished. Curse approved it and it's now available to download. Happy Halloween y'all. :)
    SH2 Map Update: Just finished the 3rd test run. Still clearly needs more polish on enemy balance. We can't have long range statue spawns. :(
    SH2 Map Update: I've begun play-testing. Already died twice in the apartment. 5 second timers are too fast. Whew.
    SH2 Map Update: 4 endings have now been written. I know there's definitely 1 more to go, and maybe 1 more if I can... imagine it.
    SH2 Map Update: The Dark Hotel is finished... I should be done, right? Then, where the hell am I? I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU, JAMES.
    SH2 Map Update: The air is on fire.... Light Hotel is finished and work has begun on the Dark Hotel. Soooo close....
    SH2 Map Update: "Flowers? I don't want any damned flowers, just go home already.................no........ come back.......COME BAAAAAAACK."
    SH2 Map Update: Just finished decorating the 26th hotel room. Coming up next: roof garden, restaurant, lounges and staff rooms.
    Funny Terraria fact: There are no Flesh Platforms or Bone Candles. Why?
    What's your profile pic from? It looks familiar to me for some reason.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    A game that really needs a remake. Its part of the Ivalice series (FFT, FF12 etc) ^_^
    Vagrant
    Vagrant
    I dunno about a remake. Maybe some classics just need to stay that way. I imagine Squarenix are scared to touch this one, given how it was given a 10/10 by Famitsu Magazine a the time, something that was considered a gesture knowing too well the VS team had to downgrade the graphics from PS2 to PS1. Chances of this happening: very unlikely.
    shobiwan77
    shobiwan77
    Ah, ok. Guess I haven't seen it before. I've never heard of that game.
    SH2 Map Update: Room painting is going smoothly. Every room will have a different theme to it, making it feel more like an hotel.
    SH2 Map Update: I started drawing the hotel skeleton. Getting hyped to tailor proper endings. I'll be done before Halloween...
    Received a creepy junk mail today... It says:....
    Vagrant
    Vagrant
    "Aw the Princess returned--but alas, how quickly has she vanished! In bright day she answered not to our call--but when morning dawned"
    Rokas
    Rokas
    amen
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Mine read: "LOVE ME SENPAI YOU NUB"
    SH2 Map Update: Wiltse Coal mine's finished. Making touch-ups on the shoreline docks. After that... well... there's only the hotel left...
    SH2 Map Update: Split the old mine like a jigsaw puzzle, pieced it back together , few brush strokes here and there. Still need more work...
    SH2 Map Update: Made some good progress last night on the prison. Teleporters are fun to plan out. >:)
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Prison? You're a criminal?
    Vagrant
    Vagrant
    huh lol no. But the character you're going to control in this adventure map thinks he isn't one....
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    So you killed a person and now you are making Terraria adventure maps?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom