Recent content by Vamvic

1. Vamvic

Mobile Hovering in Terraria Mobile?

Sorry for the late reply. Basically,I wanted to farm some things in the “Hallowed Dessert“ You have to find Mummie,They give you the confused debuff.And if you have your Hoverboard on you start to hover legit.I was like “Whatt?! New Update???!“ Haha..So yep,hope i helped you @Unit One
  2. Vamvic

Mobile Hovering in Terraria Mobile?

So guys whats up i'm Vic and today while i was doing something (mobile) I suddenly started to hover with my hoverboard! And if you didn't know,hovering in mobile isn't possible so here i have some footage. Am i the first person experiencing this please reply. Thanks.
  3. Vamvic

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

“Have a problem? I AM JUST SHAKING MY HEAD....Jeez....
  4. Vamvic

Other Art [Program] darthmorf's Terraria Logo Maker

Nice man! I'd definitely make a logo there.Thanks for creating this site! :)
  5. Vamvic

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

462 Guys we are going!! 462 lel
  6. Vamvic

PC A bit late, but Hello!

Hello,and have a great time in the community here!
  7. Vamvic

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

That suggestion,saying that we can adjust our graphic setting,its a nice idea for both low and high android/ios users.:pirateindifferent:
  8. Vamvic

Console Pre Alpha has been leaked,now the mobile terrerians are waiting.But please dont hurry,it surely takes a lot of time doing this coding and we will all be sooooo happy if you guys finished:pumpking: You gotta wait,soon enough they will prob. tell us how much RAM etc.Is needed.
  9. Vamvic

Hi!

Thanks!
  10. Vamvic

Hi!

Thanks!! :rslime:
  11. Vamvic

Thats some fantactic both nice and great news.Even though am mobile terrerian,I dont hav any problems for it to take long keep up the work!!:merchantwink:
  12. Vamvic

Hi!

I know right!So hyped!!
  13. Vamvic

Hi!

My name is Vamvic (not real life).I love playing the mobile version of Terreria and im very exited of the 1.3 release. I live in Germany,am 13 years old and i still go to school.I play terreria everyday max.2Hrs per day. I hope y'all having a good day bye and cya <>} VamVic
Back
Top Bottom