Varsia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The battle against Cicero in Skyrim was quite bad. Stand above him, putting arrows through his face.
    OFF
    OFF
    modding is a dangerous path, tho. not because they're difficult to install. It's just that whenever i start to install a couple of mods, i end up finding other 7354724536534687 i'd like to try, and i spend a week or so modding my game. at that point I usually lose the will to play the actual game
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Cicero and the Ebony Knight let you have the initial strike. Hence it is easy to prep yourself up, and either use a sneak attack, or a big spell you don't normally cast in battle because of ritual time. I'll admit that boss fights in Skyrim feel the same as fighting the mooks though. With the exception of Harkon so far.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Cicero just kept laying there, on the floor though, allowing me to just repeatedly shoot him.
    How do you type? Literal hunt and peck with tail stinger? :p
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Admittedly, it can run Terraria about as well as that site. Heck, a bit better. Although, TCF is a bit laggy. Not much, but there's still a bit of lag.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I only get laggy on threads that have a lot of video links to them. Mostly the reason I have not visited one of my threads in a long time.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Takes about 5 seconds to load up the alerts screen, no matter how many alerts.
    I did a thing again: http://i.imgur.com/GG1vwNY.png I don't know how well I did with it. I feel It's acceptable.
    Homework is the most soul-destroying activity ever.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Just wait til you suffer the pain and agony of these things called "essays".
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Or this horrible thing called "Your teacher wants you to do all this crap instead of read a book and take notes on it like a normal person"
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Oh, I KNOW them.
    But this... I can't take it.
    This homework I can't find any research on, no sources to go off provided, and I have to write two bloody pages on it.
    (I have to write two pages on the Nepal Earthquake, but because the internet is SO USEFUL, I've gotten a grand total of 3 reasons why it was so destructive. From an hour of research.)
    I guess I best go. got an early start tomorrow. G'night, I guess. (Is that still a thing?)
    DJ M4N3
    DJ M4N3
    G'night, and I say that it's still a thing.
    DJ M4N3
    DJ M4N3
    I think I posted that a bit late... 'Cuz, well, where I'm at, it's Monday.
    I hate my life. People don't seem to realise how bad it actually is for me. Nobody seems to. Nobody I know knows how awful it is for me.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I'm awful at teamwork with anyone other than my friends, because they physically can't co-operate with me. they don't listen to me, my opinion means nothing in the group, and the problem I've stated many times before here.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Also, I am apparently good at programming, but I lack the patience to do ANYTHING for a full day, regardless of what it is.
    DJ M4N3
    DJ M4N3
    I'm the same with the teamwork thing. Really, not many people pay attention to me in general. :/
    I'm eating Minstrels and a random assortment of biscuits at the same time. I'm clearly both rebellious and indecisive.
    "Kirby vacuum sales and service" Well played, well played. (This was on a van I saw on the way home, by the way. It's a legit thing.)
    Anyone got any ideas for an avatar? I got nothin'.
    K
    Krasunir
    I obsessed over it and it ended up as my current profile picture, so I would not say it is pointless.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It hinders me from getting something down. I think that eye was the only thing that I drew on the computer and it was the result of me legitimately not caring what the end result was.
    DJ M4N3
    DJ M4N3
    I suggest something that you really appreciate or like a lot. Such as a Halo Spartan?(I guessed that from your name, but if you don't, I don't take offense if you say so.)
    you know what I'm gonna follow some one and its gonna be you Guinea Pig just so i can see how it works
    knighto14
    knighto14
    ok it isn't as bad as i thought :) i'll go do more
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom