Voffie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfzFMH1RN6I Part 3 of Rogue Legacy is up. Blee.
    Exporting most of my Saturday Stream to youtube. Technical issues with my modem almost restarting caused 3 minutes to be cut.
    I love how my follower count is eternally 20. Even when I get a new follower.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Everytime someone posts about follows or likes, someone comes in and follows or likes just to ruin whatever was going on.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Yes indeed.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    "I have exactly 500 messages!" *someone hacks account and posts a bunch*

:<
    Planned to record 5 videos. Recorded 2. Will record more later. Tired now.
    Thanks to everyone who came to the stream, and thanks @[16722:mad:TheQuietBisharp] for the shoutout. Expect another next weekend~!
    Done eating. Expect stream to start once I check some stuff with Smite. Not starting with Terraria, but I will eventually.
    Le stream will be after I eat dinner today, so in the next couple of hours. Already have stuffed planned out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYQDSLFCFQ This video isn't mine, but it features me! So you should watch it anyway.*shot*
    Feeling down? Ginyu Tokusentai. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY
    Anyone around for some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate? Looking to raise my hunter rank in online.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I won't be available for a few days probably but there is a PM on here. Would you like an invite?
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Sure. I might head over to my cousin's house and I'll probably get some done there.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    I believe I am quite skilled at the hunting of monsters.

...Oh, it's a game? Sorry, it is quite difficult to press the XYAB buttons with paws.
    Alistel... Alistel Alistel Alistel... why does that sound familiar?
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I'm sorry. I can't marry you. My heart belongs to no one save myself.
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    #rejected

#foreveralone

#noonelovesmes
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I'm still sorry. The closing to claiming my love is @[55:mad:Charmander27] or @[6574:mad:neko] and they're still extremely far away.
    How the hell did I get 10,000 posts on Terraria Online when I only have a 1,300 here? Oh right, role playing. I did that.
    Sometimes I like going back to the original Terraria forums just to see if I am still in the list of top posters.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Number 7 still. Oh man.
    So question. If I streamed in like 9 or 10 hours, how many people would be around to watch?
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    Hopefully me at some point, depends how busy/tired I am. :3
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Well it won't happen today or anytime in the next couple of days. But I might stream in the future still.
    Tell me. Who's the baddest of the bad? The maddest of the mad, the killer of kings and the destroy of worlds?!
    Voffie
    Voffie
    That's right! The one, the only indestructible Gig!
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I don't know why I can quote Soul Nomad, but I am not worried.
    Jill
    Jill
    Soul Nomad was a pretty fun game, yo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom