Voffie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Voffie
    Voffie
    Hi Raw-Raw.
    (Which Kain still denies is a nickname of yours since for some reason he thinks the second r is before the w)
    Rawrg
    Rawrg
    Kain is a silly poopy.
    Finally saw Mega Rayquaza's stats. 180 base attack, 180 sp. attack.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    And I was scared of Primal Groudon. That thing has the Attack of Primal Groudon and the Sp. Atk of Primal Kyogre.
    To post a thread about yugi-tubers in the yugioh social forum or to not post a thread about them? That is the question.
    Hello there. I know I'm a stranger, but I would like to challenge you to a best of 3 Super Smash Bros. for 3DS fight.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Nice.
    Also my 3DS refuses to connect to my internet right now, so even if I wasn't working on yugioh I couldn't play right now.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    sucks. have u tried to reset your router?
    Voffie
    Voffie
    My wireless isn't the best thing in the world. I still have internet, but my 3DS just won't use it for anything right now.
    I'm officially scared of Primal Groudon. If you raise the stats properly, you can break 1000 attack with one swords dance.
    Reactions: TerrariamcSwaggins
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    The attack stat is nice, but fire-ground is far more awful than ground was alone. Fire isn't even really all that great as a physical attacker.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Fire Punch has stab bonuses now, which makes it more useful for killing things that resist ground or Ferrothorn.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    I haven't really seen much Ferrothorn play since XY came out. Steel's not as good as it once was, and the only steel I ever have trouble with is Heatran + Air Balloon.
    I love my internet so much. Let me just refresh a page several times before it loads partially. <3 (I'm dying on the inside.)
    My luck is the literal worst thing ever. Unless I'm playing Mario Kart. Why do I play Yugioh again? Oh right. To watch myself draw 10 spells
    I play against a wide variety of people in For Glory in Smash 4. From terrible players to amazing players. And then there is the Little Macs
    So the new Dragon Ball fighting game will have characters from GT. ALSO MARIO PARTY SMASH BROS FOR WII U. OKAY.
    You know. When I think about the fact the Fire Emblem series was saved by Awakening, it makes me wonder what IS will do next?
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    What is fire emblem
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Fire Emblem is a strategy RPG series developed by Intelligence Systems. It has had 13 games with the newest one being Fire Emblem: Awakening for the 3DS.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Interesting
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom