Voffie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My luck is only good when playing Mario Kart or Fire Emblem. Any other time and I get screwed over.
    YEAH. 6 DUELS 4 RAGE QUITS. WELCOME TO YUGIOH. YEAH. Bleh.
    Reactions: Shika
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I play on DevPro, one of the downloadable yugioh things. Thankfully since everything is automated and you can only use cards when you would allowed to be used them in real duel, I don't deal with idiots and having to call for admins.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Rage quits, are still extremely common. With both the close window button and the surrender button. Most people just close the window though despite being able to surrender.
    Shika
    Shika
    Yeah, a friend of mine uses Dueling Network and there are so many problems.
    Sorry I decided to join the smash without warning.
    I was actually surprised to win the first two games, especially the second where I used Robin (I'm not usually good with him). That duel against Lucina was intense, I thought I would lose. Our 4th match was good too, even though I didn't start very well.
    Reactions: Shika
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    I felt a bit in the way in the first battle when I had Yoshi since it felt like you and Rawrg were dueling for a while and I just came in and rolled, kicked, jumped and dodged around like a madman with no real strategy. And somehow I won. I guess I'm only under-estimating my skills a bit.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I was just using Dark Pit to mess around. I don't use him that often. I wish I had been using one of my better characters. I felt it would of been a better match.
    Rawrg
    Rawrg
    Oh, you're Felix. gg
    I should post my Dark magician deck in the yugioh discussion place. Maybe after a bit more fine tuning and testing.
    Waiting on the mail for a package. This is the usual scenario when the mail runs late.
    Let it be known that I play too many game series to make a "Top 5" because I forget some games series but remember them later.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    This happens to me with just about every kind of media.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    It happened to me two or three days ago. I completely spaced any game from the Ys series, my personal favorite action RPG that I've played to date. Even the older games are fantastic. They control great, they aren't too easy, the music is fantastic.
    Just realized that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come out on the same day as Wii U Smash 4. My none existent money cries out in pain.
    I'm actually using a new Yugioh deck. Breaking away from Yang-Zing, Madolche and Dark Magician.
    At times, I forget it has only been a year since I picked Yugioh back up. I feel like a lot more has happened than a year can hold.
    Right. It is now October in my timezome. That means it is time for the usual October avatar I use on forums.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom