Recent content by warmainiac

1. warmainiac

tModLoader JereTheJuggler's Custom Generation

so I tried to generate a world with lots of other mods with only a few adding to the generation, for some reason, this mod prevented the world generation from progressing further than "adding ancient forges"
  2. warmainiac

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

hey, this seems to be slightly incompatible with Fargo's soul mod's eternity mode due to the respecting of bosses like skeletron with eternity mode enabled, could there be a patch?
  3. warmainiac

PC PC Workshop Support

I think it would be cool too!
  4. warmainiac

Other steam workshop

i just dont get it, why is it that all of the sandbox games i have seen on steam so far have a steam workshop yet terraria is the odd one out on the steam workshop because it does not have it. (the games i know for sure have it are games i have played a little bit of. like starbound, ark...
  5. warmainiac

Other steam workshop

would that make it to where you dont need to mess with files?
  6. warmainiac

Other Steam tModLoader

id agree
  7. warmainiac

unless of course you just spam the area with flaming arrows or the flame thrower
  8. warmainiac

this mod is very much centered on player movement and the only environmental things this mod has is the fire system and when underground, earthquakes would happen. the only bad thing that seems to occur to me when i make a stone structure that has a one block thick ceiling, is the torches...
  9. warmainiac

i dont even have that mod, and i have used about every other mod in my modpack with overhaul, and just from watching a youtube video involving overhaul, i could tell i am not the only one who is having this kind of issue, plus i found my character was able to phase thru blocks like what that...
  10. warmainiac

2 of my most recent issues that i had were arrows glitching thru the ground when they broke and the character and trees had an issue with the animations PLZ help
  11. warmainiac

well you could just deactivate the repair thing before the playthru
  12. warmainiac

i disagree on that one, though i do wish there were some changes on modded weapons such as the fungicide from calamity which is a gun, does not seem to reload for me, but then again its unique to the other weapons.
  13. warmainiac

did the author already state that he is all out for "cross compatibility"?
  14. warmainiac

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

i really want it on tmodloader
Back
Top Bottom