Recent content by wilder28

1. wilder28

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

So I haven't played this game since before 1.3 (having had the 360 edition and all), but now that I've got the PC edition I'm 100% coming back after this drops
  2. wilder28

Hi

Hi
  3. wilder28

Any book series you think I should try?

The title pretty much explains it all. I simply want another book series to read, and I want to know your opinions on what I should read next. So far, I've only read: Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini The Heroes of Olympus by Rick...
  4. wilder28

Love pull me down, Hate lift me up, Just turn around, There's nothing left

Love pull me down, Hate lift me up, Just turn around, There's nothing left
  5. wilder28

Rate the jam!

8/10 Mom: Who ate all of the cookies?!:dryadmad: Child:
  6. wilder28

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left. I know that I can find the fire in your...

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left. I know that I can find the fire in your eyes. I'm going all the way, get away, please.
  7. wilder28

Search for the answers I knew all along, I lost myself, we all fall down, Never the wiser of...

Search for the answers I knew all along, I lost myself, we all fall down, Never the wiser of what I've become, Alone I stand, a broken man
  8. wilder28

Calling All Breaking Benjamin Fans!

1. What Lies Beneath. 2. Had Enough. 3. Lights Out
  9. wilder28

When my cousin took the last slice of pizza, this is what popped into my head.

When my cousin took the last slice of pizza, this is what popped into my head.
  10. wilder28

*eats random sandwich* want one?

*eats random sandwich* want one?
  11. wilder28

I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind. You think you've won this fight, you've...

I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind. You think you've won this fight, you've only lost your mind.
  12. wilder28

K. *puts shades on random puppy* that pup's got swag.

K. *puts shades on random puppy* that pup's got swag.
  13. wilder28

*gets shades* ya can't say that sentence without these. Anyway, continue with the RP? Or wait...

*gets shades* ya can't say that sentence without these. Anyway, continue with the RP? Or wait till tomorrow?
  14. wilder28

Dude. That's f***ed up beyond belief. Also, you did notice the post right?

Dude. That's f***ed up beyond belief. Also, you did notice the post right?
  15. wilder28

How come you made player2's life so frickin sad? It made me want to cry.

How come you made player2's life so frickin sad? It made me want to cry.
Back
Top Bottom