Recent content by Xemiel

1. Xemiel

Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

Go ahead and ban me because Pewdiepie is a racist piece of crap. I'm disgusted that you decided to join him on *anything*.
  2. Xemiel

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Holding out hope, with every State of the Game, that an expansion of Echo Blocks gets added. Echo Walls and Item Frames are 100% necessary. Please don't make us create a mod just to add something the game should totally have.
  3. Xemiel

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

Maaaybe literally asking for drama on an open forum is not the best idea...?
  4. Xemiel

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

Delays are infinitely better than :red:ty releases. Take all the time you need to make a mod you're happy with, polish up all the rough edges, and we'll enjoy it when we get it. I'd feel this way even if I wasn't happy with vanilla 1.4 for the meantime. A bad first release means bad word of...
  5. Xemiel

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Really hope Echo Walls and Platforms end up in 1.4.1!
  6. Xemiel

specture armor vs lunatic cultist

Makes the fight easier but completing your bestiary impossible unless you change armor :\
  7. Xemiel

PC Several minor bugs or potential bugs.

I can't speak for the worm problem but I was very disappointed to see pumpkins break on damage. I thought they were more sturdy in 1.3.
  8. Xemiel

Working as Designed Rune Wizard goes invisible

Since 1.4 I haven't actually seen the Rune Wizard at all, *just* the effects. Are you sure he's supposed to be invisible permanently?
  9. Xemiel

Working as Designed Tavernkeep happiness modifier

I'm not sure why you feel the need to be an :red: about it, but he already explained his position. In some games, rounding does work differently than it would normally, so your snide "math is math" is not just rude but factually incorrect.
  10. Xemiel

Blocks & Decoration Bookcases are being a little useless

This would be amazing. I fear it's too late for a suggestion that might be ... complicated to code? But I'd love to see this in a mod or something.
  11. Xemiel

Blocks & Decoration witch bottle - built-in protection for your home against wraiths and more

It would just be nice to have a place you can safely AFK on a multiplayer server.
  12. Xemiel

Game Mechanics make special seeds separate options

Well, I'm a little sad about that, but I guess it can't be helped. I should have realized that already though... if Drunk Worlds have Jungles and Tundras on the same side of the world, it can't possibly look anything like the original. It's not just the blocks that are different, the very...
  13. Xemiel

Game Mechanics make special seeds separate options

I'd love this. I would absolutely love to go back to a fresh, untouched world I've previously beaten, only to make it drunk. Or for the worthy. Or AAAAHHHHH COVERED IN BEES! It'd be really fun to see what changes, and what stays the same.
  14. Xemiel

Game Mechanics Journey Mode Quality of Life suggestions for 1.4.1

Generally agreed. Especially on the light issue. I would turn on permanent screen-wide 25% light since I've been mapping out the entire world with a Clentaminator anyway. Just definitely want to make the level of light a slider so I can tell the difference between where I've actually been and...
  15. Xemiel

Game Mechanics Clentaminator changes type of torch

If it's an accepted idea, can it please only affect basic and biome torches? I use Diamond Torches all over the world, only going with a biome torch if it's somewhere I need more luck for some reason. Diamond Torches give the best light, and most places, that's all I want. But letting the...
Back
Top Bottom