Recent content by Xiarno

1. Xiarno

Game Mechanics A more "on-hand" way of using emotes.

Emotes are great. I love using them. They can be great for special moments. But Terraria's way to use emote is... a little convoluted. I'm thinking of changing it in a way to select them with just a shortcut. A little bit like Stardew Valley does. You get to press a button and a wheel of emote...
  2. Xiarno

Working as Designed Numbers on the new health and mana bars

Yes sorry I'm dumb I just noticed I was gonna delete.
  3. Xiarno

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

The Jaiden Animation cultist hoodie is not available to buy for me. It's simply not there :/
  4. Xiarno

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

I hope the food mechanic isn't mandatory now and can be deactivated... I hate starving mechanics or the likes.
  5. Xiarno

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Tmodloader for 1.4 is still in alpha so unless you wanna use it in alpha (assuming he does make it right now), then it's not coming soon.
  6. Xiarno

PC Since 1.4, game not launching in fullscreen

Yes, for the current game... but after launching the game another time, it doesn't stay.
  7. Xiarno

PC Since 1.4, game not launching in fullscreen

It was all okay before 1.4... and since 1.4 game is not launching in fullscreen. I don't know why.
  8. Xiarno

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

Stadia launched ? Oh, so your issue with Google was resolved ?
  9. Xiarno

PC Reset in-game achievement ?

Since achievements are now in-game, I would like to reset them to be able to have the pleasure of doing them again. I am NOT talking about the Steam achievements, only the achievements in-game. I guess it's probably possible since when 1.4 was released, I always had the "breach the temple" hint...
  10. Xiarno

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

I've tried both mode. Both had problems like that :/ Thanks !
  11. Xiarno

https://www.lacedrecords.com/
  12. Xiarno

Yes, it was the same on 3DS. The dropping of the lock did work for some enemies, which I understand why they did that. But now on the Switch, it can drop the lock with ANYTHING, it literally take the lock on what is the closest and most available (never through block for example), so if you, for...
Back
Top Bottom