• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Xiarno

1. Xiarno

PC Reset in-game achievement ?

Since achievements are now in-game, I would like to reset them to be able to have the pleasure of doing them again. I am NOT talking about the Steam achievements, only the achievements in-game. I guess it's probably possible since when 1.4 was released, I always had the "breach the temple" hint...
  2. Xiarno

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

I've tried both mode. Both had problems like that :/ Thanks !
  3. Xiarno

https://www.lacedrecords.com/
  4. Xiarno

Yes, it was the same on 3DS. The dropping of the lock did work for some enemies, which I understand why they did that. But now on the Switch, it can drop the lock with ANYTHING, it literally take the lock on what is the closest and most available (never through block for example), so if you, for...
  5. Xiarno

Can we then talk about how the 3DS had different method of target lock ? Like, I played 3DS with my friend for a long time at school and I got used to it, then we switched to Nintendo Switch and the target lock is just awful, it almost never lock what I want it to lock, and even if I do lock it...
  6. Xiarno

Is the supplies gonna be limited ? Aka a first come first served ? I want to know if I need to stress over it because I ABSOLUTELY want one.
  7. Xiarno

Where will we be able to pre-order the disc for soundtrack ?
  8. Xiarno

PC Improved duplication/research quality-of-life

Bump again. These are really good suggestions !
  9. Xiarno

PC Journey's end Graphics overhaul: part 2

It would be cool for the texture pack to have: - A meaningful file name. Being "texture pack" in a folder of texture pack is really not helpful for understanding what is it. - A meaningful title. "SCT".... What does that even mean ? - A meaningful description... An emoji isn't a description. - A...
  10. Xiarno

PC Furry NPCs Pack

Goblin ?
  11. Xiarno

Graveyard Boys

Very cool ! By curiosity, what are these blocks ?
  12. Xiarno

PC Windows 7 sounds edition

Would love a preview
  13. Xiarno

PC Terraria very difficult to open since 1.4.1

To be really honest, I have no idea why is that. I launch Terraria through Steam and it just doesn't open. Since 1.4.1, it almost NEVER open the first time. It just autoclose when it's not open and I need to launch it again. This take forever. The only way I've found to speed this is to go into...
  14. Xiarno

Infinite and or Unconsumable Boss Summons

This mod (and all other mods) is still 1.3 only, so if you have this mod then Queen Slime do not even exist at all.
Top Bottom