Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
This isn't a bug or glitch but a QoL thing me and I'm sure others would like to see changed

Currently the new health and mana indicators (that look amazing by the way) don't show the exact numbers you have left for each one (say: 60/100 health) while the old style did pretty clearly. This has annoyed me since i started playing 1.4 since it's harder to know if I need to for example take a healing potion after being hit hit with a poison dart.

While you can hover with your cursor over the indicators to show those numbers, if you'd like to see them during a boss fight or invasion it's too inconvenient and dangerous to do so.

I don't know if this deserves a post here or if I should've looked elsewhere to report this since it's my first time posting here, please let me know if i did something wrong or anything like that thanks :)

We are looking into an option to add the numbers back in. They were removed for a reason, so its probably not going to be automatic, but the feedback has been pretty clear. It hasn't been completely decided yet but we're still discussing it! :)
Alright thanks! :dryadhappy:

Back
Top Bottom