Recent content by Yalak

1. Y

Switch Multiple questions

For the first question , I meant that : If you create a world in 1.3.6 , is it possible to play in it after 1.4 and will it change for the update ?(for example : will the golfer and Zoologist appear in a world created in 1.3.6 ? Will it fix bugs that were present in 1.3.6 ?) But thanks for the...
  2. Y

Switch Multiple questions

Hi ! I started Terraria recently and I have some questions about the game : 1 : Will the 1.4 update also update worlds or will they be stuck in 1.3.6 ? 2 : I made an artificial underground mushroom biome but the background doesn't change ,though the music of the biome changes to the mushroom...
  3. Y

Switch Other problems

Hi ,I have encountered some problems in Terraria : -While farming Queen Bee (pre hardmode) in the jungle surface , In the middle of one of the fights , the queen bee just dashed in the ground and disappeared . I summoned Queen Bee with an abeemination and it's the only one of the 50 that I...
  4. Y

Switch Multiple problems

The freeze appears like one out of three times when autosaving and it freezes for 2 seconds so it's not a huge problem . But I started not so long ago and I didn't play anything other than my large world .
  5. Y

Switch Multiple problems

Hi ,I will put here all the problems I have encountered in terraria Nintendo switch edition : - Many dyes will not change the color of the item/equipement but make it invisible -The east ocean will crash my game (even if I zoom out), I'm in a large world -Translation problems (I play in french...
  6. Y

Console Turn On/Off the trashing item shortcut

It would be nice to enable/disable the shortcut for putting items in the trash on the inventory . I had the habit of the minecraft shortcut to equip items but , because of that , I accidentally deleted my armor .
Back
Top Bottom