Switch Multiple problems

Yalak

Terrarian
Hi ,I will put here all the problems I have encountered in terraria Nintendo switch edition :
- Many dyes will not change the color of the item/equipement but make it invisible
-The east ocean will crash my game (even if I zoom out), I'm in a large world
-Translation problems (I play in french but certain items descriptions or text are still in english)
-Slime spawning inside blocks
-The game freezes in auto saves

The freeze appears like one out of three times when autosaving and it freezes for 2 seconds so it's not a huge problem . But I started not so long ago and I didn't play anything other than my large world .

Oh that’s not new at all haha. My game lags a bit whenever it’s auto saving. That’s a very normal thing. I wouldn’t call it a bug. It’s just the game using Resources to save the game and when a lot of resources are being used the system may struggle a little. So yea not exactly a bug. All the others are very well known tho. Besides maybe the translation one

Another thing to add on, very rarely when you select any item in the game using the touchscreen while viewing a chest, it will be randomly duplicated.

Hey, I have the dye problem as well. And I have the game crashing problem, and the slime problem as well.
The game crashing problem may just be due to the switchs slow performance.

Back
Top Bottom