Recent content by ZaCloud

1. ZaCloud

PC Controller Bug: Double-Jump Often Activates On First Input

ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Controller type: Official Xbox 360 wireless (with official Microsoft dongle). (I'm not exactly sure when the problem started (my memory is bad due to disability, but I really do feel like it's been prevalent since the beginning of the 1.4's.) When I press A to jump, with a...
  2. ZaCloud

PC Controller Bug: Cursor movement in storage menu has infuriating delay

ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Controller type: Official Xbox 360 wireless (with official Microsoft dongle). Problem present since: 1.4.0.4 (at least). I wondered why I'd stopped playing Terraria several years ago (got medical issues that affect memory)... then soon after starting back up again recently...
  3. ZaCloud

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Thank you soooo much again! <3 Ahhhh these are all so good! :dryadgrin:
  4. ZaCloud

LOL OMG, today Spamton sold me a Pipis! (Well, it wasn't called that, but it totally was that!)...

LOL OMG, today Spamton sold me a Pipis! (Well, it wasn't called that, but it totally was that!) And he even looks like he's talking about it! (I know it's a blue [Slime] but still, I didn't realize I timed the screenshot so perfectly! 😆) :bluslime:🔵🪺
  5. ZaCloud

"AND NOBODY CAN STOP YO--!"

"AND NOBODY CAN STOP YO--!"
  6. ZaCloud

Oh! I forgot! Someone made him the wandering merchant NPC! Complete with altered dialogue...

Oh! I forgot! Someone made him the wandering merchant NPC! Complete with altered dialogue (though they didn't get the all-caps right most of the time, but it's still good). I even subscribed to it a while back, then forgot when I stopped playing for a long time. But yay, the [Big Shot] is...
  7. ZaCloud

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

So lovely, makes my character SO much nicer to look at, & the outfits fit so much better (she looks more like me, yay!). <3 ...Is there any chance that the "Slim & Curvy Player" version that's available on Steam, will also be available as standalone texture pack? 🥹 It's such an improvement over...
  8. ZaCloud

Weapons & Equip petition to add a spamton-related accessory in 1.4.5 called the dealmaker which increases money dropped

True... maybe some modders out there can reskin the Lucky Coin to show up as head-adorned glasses.
  9. ZaCloud

Vanities Ask me for a character, and I'll try to recreate it in Terraria (emphasis on try lmao)

I'm surprised to not see Jevil on here. Make a Debble. "The family can enjoy it." 😜
  10. ZaCloud

Weapons & Equip petition to add a spamton-related accessory in 1.4.5 called the dealmaker which increases money dropped

Yeah, Toby Fox would probably be totally cool with a Deltarune/Terraria collab if they asked him. I'd love to also have the Devil's Knife (Jevil's scythe) as a weapon.
  11. ZaCloud

Yeah, I'd love a Spamton Chester, or as a merchant, or following me around as a pet. Or a summon...

Yeah, I'd love a Spamton Chester, or as a merchant, or following me around as a pet. Or a summon who spits "DEAL$$$" type text projectiles at enemies. :dryadgrin: Or stabbing them with his pointy nose like a pecking bird, LOL. 🐔 Though I WOULD like him to walk so we can see his short liddle legs...
  12. ZaCloud

Is there a TT2-compatible plugin out there for body-run inventory returning to previous state & auto-equipping armor/accessories upon recovery?

And I guess if this doesn't already exist, then would someone with the right coding skills consider making it? Maybe if enough people are interested in the concept? :dryadpassionate: What does everyone think?
  13. ZaCloud

Is there a TT2-compatible plugin out there for body-run inventory returning to previous state & auto-equipping armor/accessories upon recovery?

Hi, I hope I'm asking in the right subforum... Terraria Tweaker 2 is a fantastic tool, but I can't seem to find a way to do this certain thing, & I'm not sure if such a tool exists or not, so I figured I'll ask the community: Is there a plug-in compatible with TT2 out there (TTPlugins or...
  14. ZaCloud

Linux Incorrect rendering of walls with "color" and "white" lighting engine

Yeah, bless GOG's heart, they do their best to maximize compatibility with all their versions of games. Makes me wish I had bought it there first. Steam still sells downright unplayable games from the 90s, totally broken on newer systems. Meanwhile, GOG sells the same games but fixed them so...
  15. ZaCloud

I NEED HELP IM DESPERATE

As others said, Terraria should be able to still run it fine. Did this work for you? Meanwhile, in the future, you can change the opening program for a filetype by right-clicking the file, selecting Properties, then under "Opens with:" you can select the program you want. (At least, that's the...
Back
Top Bottom