Recent content by LobAutumny

1. LobAutumny

I feel like this has to be one of the last forums of its kind. Like, sure, there are others out...

I feel like this has to be one of the last forums of its kind. Like, sure, there are others out there, but they're pretty much all dead by now. They've mostly been replaced by subreddits, Discord servers, and pages on websites like GameBanana. Well, that's about it for my semi-annual activity on...
  2. LobAutumny

NPCs & Enemies Meteor Heads Should Still Drop Meteorite in Hardmode Worlds

iirc, the specific reason for why Meteor Heads were nerfed the way they were is just how easy it was to AFK-farm them. If you equip turtle armor, meteor heads die as soon as they touch you while only dealing 1 damage to you. This meant you could park yourself in an underground...
  3. LobAutumny

I haven't used this site in a hot while and I gotta say, the new UI is pretty epicly gamerrific.

I haven't used this site in a hot while and I gotta say, the new UI is pretty epicly gamerrific.
  4. LobAutumny

Mediumcore is literally the worst piece of design in the entire game. Inventory loss...

Mediumcore is literally the worst piece of design in the entire game. Inventory loss fundamentally does not work in a game like Terraria. The massive variations in strength between enemies in various locations means you can't always get back to where you died, and that combined with the fact...
  5. LobAutumny

You know, I really find it surprising sometimes that Terraria has had such a lasting impact and...

You know, I really find it surprising sometimes that Terraria has had such a lasting impact and still has such a large, thriving community. Just goes to show how phenomenal the game is.
  6. LobAutumny

Imagine using TCF in 2019, tbh. smhmh my head 😔 🤝

Imagine using TCF in 2019, tbh. smhmh my head 😔 🤝
  7. LobAutumny

Game Mechanics Bring Back Dirt Rod Glitch 2019

Hoiks are kept in because they're useful, don't interfere with regular gameplay, and can't be exploited to break the game or cheat like, say, item duplication can. The devs have specifically stated that they've gone out of their way to keep hoiks in the game. The dirt rod glitch was not...
  8. LobAutumny

Game Mechanics Bring Back Dirt Rod Glitch 2019

Once upon a time, the Dirt Rod had a glitch where if you picked up a dirt block with it and sand was falling into it, the sand would all get collected into the dirt rod projectile and you would have a very strange weapon. This was patched out at some point and it's always disappointed me. It's...
  9. LobAutumny

Thank you! Also, have this much less finished sketch I made about a week and a half back. [img]

Thank you! Also, have this much less finished sketch I made about a week and a half back.
  10. LobAutumny

[img]

11. LobAutumny

[img]

12. LobAutumny

Wow, I just realized that I haven't shown any of my art here since all the way back in 2016...

Wow, I just realized that I haven't shown any of my art here since all the way back in 2016. Check replies to this for my recent stuff.
  13. LobAutumny

Possibly copyright stuff, like with the Scythe, Soul Scythe, and Icemourne, if I had to guess...

Possibly copyright stuff, like with the Scythe, Soul Scythe, and Icemourne, if I had to guess. If not that (or, at least, a fear of that), then probably something along the lines of the weapon being partially implemented before the devs realized that it wasn't working as intended and/or wouldn't...
  14. LobAutumny

I don't think Cenx is directly involved in any way with the mobile port, aside from maybe...

I don't think Cenx is directly involved in any way with the mobile port, aside from maybe consultation. You'd most likely have to contact 505 Games for that information.
  15. LobAutumny

Yeah... It's been, what, about two and a half years since I've really touched this community? I...

Yeah... It's been, what, about two and a half years since I've really touched this community? I know it's been about as long, if not longer for most of the other people who used to be really active here.
Back
Top Bottom