Zeno_magatama
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i just realized that every fight i had with fishron it was in his enraged state cause i was too up high. How did i win.
    And once again circling over and over all of planteras forms shooting shotbow holy arrows proves too much for her
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Plantera is a... nevermind...
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    Plantera is indeed a nevermind as plants dont have brains.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Well... they do also have both male and female reproductive organs... soooooo...
    Dude are Double Cods out of the game or something? Been fishing for 20 mins cant find a single one
    Mattix
    Mattix
    They can be caught in the surface Jungle. I don't think they are rare on the surface (well, maybe not as common as bass and neon tetra...)
    Umm... huh. A mothron spawned before i beat plantera. Is this normal?
    Azu
    Azu
    Yes, but it will not drop anything.
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    Thats pretty stupid honestly.
    Azu
    Azu
    What's stupider is that Solar Eclipses can occur when the only loot is the Moon Stone, Neptune's Shell, and Broken Bat Wings.
    Draco Volans are now my favourite animal/reptile. They're basicly tiny dragons.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    My one friend actually has one as a pet. It's a really bright green. It likes to be petted. :u
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    I want one now
    monster hunter 4 ultimate runs so GOOOOD on n3ds. I havent played MH4U the true way until now.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I still need to play that. And Xenoblade.
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    They're both freaking awesome. Playing xenoblade right now.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I need the time and money. Believe me, I've listened to You Will Know Our Names and I'm hooked.
    I think i've seen someone with a skeletron prime title... aint that impossible right now? That or my eyes are deceiving me
    I swore i wouldnt abuse playing xenoblade chornicles 3ds and go play some terraria. I have dishonored my family.
    In Xenoblade Chronicles one of the bets armors for fiora when you start the game is the bikini. It costs 6000. Gives most defense. What.
    L
    leroy_jenkins
    bah! you have no idea how fiora works, i beat the game, until you have gotten up to the (anti spoilers parenthaseis zone) you have no idea whats in store, maybe you should wait until that mechon attacks to judge fiora, (small story spoilers are small) ;)
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    ok mr way-too-worked-up
    Also can you not. Like please dude i just started the game.
    L
    leroy_jenkins
    the only spoiler i gave is something that you get to in about 1/2 an hour of the 200h game, so i don't think it was that bad, i subtracted the super spoilers for a reason, very very lategame when you find out stuff
    Get suprise attacked by a Medusa, fall like 2 inches, take 200 damage, die. No ammount of nerfs would make medusa fair.
    You know i've been procrastinating too hard this summer. I need to start drawing allot if i wanna become a great artist.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom