Recent content by zorq

1. zorq

Mac tmodloader stuck on finding mods

ok i tried this but it didnt work i held left shift after i saw the relogic logo
  2. zorq

Mac tmodloader stuck on finding mods

i switched to terraria on pc recently and did a vanilla playthrough,after completing it i felt a bit bored with vanilla terraria and wanted to try mods,but whenever i open tmodloader it's just stuck on finding mods,even though i didn't download any mods yet,the only thing i can do i press cancel...
  3. zorq

Switch fishron wings

hello everybody i hope you are doing well,i’ve just defeated golem and got a few new weapons,so i decided to fight duke fishron,i want to know at least how many times i need to kill him to get fishron wings,i have killed him about 8 times but he hasn’t dropped the fishron wings,he dropped...
  4. zorq

Switch game crashes when I reach the ocean

i would but i don’t have nintendo switch online sorry
  5. zorq

woah that’s really cool good for you :)

woah that’s really cool good for you :)
  6. zorq

thank you I also placed a few blocks before the crashing point so I don't accidentally go there
  7. zorq

Switch question about WoF

only one part
  8. zorq

hello I hope you are all are doing well,i recently started a newplaythrough and decided to build a skysail but whenever I reach a certain part at the ocean it crashes my game how do I prevent this from happening
  9. zorq

7 more days til console 1.4 :) turns out I was wrong and im an idiot I just googled when it'll...

7 more days til console 1.4 :) turns out I was wrong and im an idiot I just googled when it'll come and It just showed me when it released for pc and I just thought I meant the console release date I mean WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME THE PC RELEASE DATE WHEN I SEARCHED FOR THE CONSOLE RELEASE DATE...
  10. zorq

world save got corrupted :(

world save got corrupted :(
  11. zorq

Switch skeleton prime

so i have defeated the twins and the destroyer and have gotten a mega shark any tips on defeating him with mega shark and cursed bullets?
  12. zorq

Switch cellphone

so i gathered almost all the items for the cellphone and the only thing left are the fishing quests any tips on getting fish faster?
  13. zorq

Switch souls of might

ok thank you i got my souls of might
  14. zorq

Switch souls of might

so i got my storm bow and destroyed the destroyer by camping on a platform 200 blocks in the air and spamming holy arrows but i couldn’t find my souls of might how can i try to find them?
  15. zorq

Switch hallowed mimic

thank you i used a cobalt repeater and cursed arrows and killed and got the daedalus storm bow
Back
Top Bottom