Recent content by Zymosan99

1. Zymosan99

tModLoader Calamity Mod

whats the deal with the new statigel armor resprite. in my opinion it looks worse, i wish that there was an easy way for me to replace the files with the old sprites, but the entirety of the mod is in a .tmod file
  2. Zymosan99

Working as Designed visual glitch with pillion from queen slime

there was another problem I had with when I left the enemy spawn rate slider open, then closed the journey menu, at some random point it would max out spawn rate
  3. Zymosan99

Working as Designed visual glitch with pillion from queen slime

looks like im holding a bucket of paint or something, but im not, and it flashes in and out of existence while flying
  4. Zymosan99

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

adding an accessory that made a ring of guns appear would be awesome
  5. Zymosan99

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

one thing that I would love to see come back is the pets (not android) and other things from the old mobile edition
  6. Zymosan99

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

whats the twitch channel name?
  7. Zymosan99

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

what would journey mode be in comparison to normal?o_O
  8. Zymosan99

did you get the idea for coloring the recipe from my post?
  9. Zymosan99

do I relinquish my rights to my creation if I submit it or only if I win?
  10. Zymosan99

did you read the part that said: (subject to change, because i know nothing of how to balance this game or how crafting should be) how is my dinky armor suppose to compete with this master-work
  11. Zymosan99

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

<-i hope these turned out okay this is my submission, I guess. this took several hours because I have not done much pixel art, but I think it turned out well. did I mention it being done in MS paint? anyway, this set is called the Brightling Armor. the hood/hat thing would be crafted with a...
Back
Top Bottom