Forum Confessional

I have a thing for chubby girls.

pretty mind blowing considering my art on my profile amirite?
fIDIvxlvMJVN4l535RG5PwNPb25lT6vqiOc6QjhmO9_wxg75F7hkP6l3GWe-95_sN1dMrK9t7Lo=s128-h128-e365

I honestly have not beat the Moon Lord without using it's drops.

(I'm trying though)
omg same here... I got a Terrarian from someone on the first DAY of 1.3, so I never managed to beat it without. At that point I didn't really feel like trying anyway, so I just upgraded all my stuff from there.

I haven't beat any of the moon events or Duke Fishron even with using items I hacked in.
That reminds me, I never beat Duke Fishron legit either.
Also, I just recently did the moon events recently to try to beat the Moon Lord, and even with the Solar Eruption (yes, I tried the Lunar Event before the moons) I didn't get to wave 15 on either.
ALSO, I didn't do the fishing quests for the Cellphone pieces and just got them from an all-items map, because I didn't want to deal with RNGsus.

I have only beaten the moon lord on one character. And I did so in a way that is sorta cheaty but sorta not.

I didn't have the patience to farm for a RoD or to get a martian invasion for the cosmic car keys so dodging the massive laser was impossible (as far as I know). So I made a floating house for the nurse to live in and every time I got hit by the laser I teleported back (with recall potions because they are faster than the mirror/cell phone) to the nurse and got healed (put autopause on to make it easier to not get the nurse killed).

Would you consider that cheating?

I actually prefer blue to green.

And um...also...
93d.gif

I would actually kind of like to meet a girl like Peridot in real life. Note that I'm not using the word "waifu" here.

My confession is that I like Jihadi Nasheeds and other ISIS music. I know, it's messed up, but I just love how their choirs work echoing. This one, for example:
welcome to the watch list, brother!

Last edited:
I read FNaF fanfiction. Only the real gems I find, though. It's amazing what you can find on FanFiction if you actually dig like twelve pages.

i occasionally listen to the spice and wolf soundtrack but i don't really listen to other anime or video game soundtracks lol

Back
Top Bottom