1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
Greenie
Last Activity:
Aug 5, 2017
Birthday:
May 7, 1997
Semi-professional clod

Share This Page

Greenie

Retinazer, Male, 20, from Facet 2F5L, Cut 5XG

"I give you my word that if you ever start to doubt yourself, I'll come and belt you one. So don't worry, I'm right by your side." - Kamina Aug 4, 2017

Greenie was last seen:
Aug 5, 2017
    1. Greenie
      Greenie
      "I give you my word that if you ever start to doubt yourself, I'll come and belt you one. So don't worry, I'm right by your side." - Kamina
    2. Bezixx
      Bezixx
      *looks at avatar*
      1. Vladimier and Greenie like this.
      2. Greenie
        Greenie
        The best one
        Aug 4, 2017
    3. Qui Devorat
      Qui Devorat
      she's currently enjoying the oculus rift accessory
      the crapple iBalls
    4. Supreme Overlord Shadere
      Supreme Overlord Shadere
      Thanks for the follow friend!
      1. Vladimier and Greenie like this.
      2. Greenie
        Greenie
        Thanks for yours as well, friendo. Thought I'd return the favor.
        Jul 1, 2017
    5. ZcanKal2.0
      ZcanKal2.0
      Da crap is that profile pic?
      1. Vladimier and neoselket like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        oh great
        now they've got a gold plated bumper fused to their mug from headbutting Trump's car
        what is it with you and your obsession with giving the president's limo some head?
        Jul 6, 2017
        Greenie likes this.
      4. Greenie
        Greenie
        It's a Dark Souls character you casul
        Jul 6, 2017
      5. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        it's a trump stamp you car-canoodling headhumper
        Jul 6, 2017
    6. Greenie
      Greenie
      [​IMG] Crystal stuff is alright
      1. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        your build is better than "all right" :p
        Apr 21, 2017
        Greenie and diekonradish like this.
      2. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        A man and his brick cellar
        Jun 21, 2017
    7. Greenie
      Greenie
      [​IMG] Big bad ghost dad (Spoilers for Samurai Jack S5 EP5)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Greenie
        Greenie
        Hm...yeah I guess I should. Especially when that's one of the best parts of episode 5.
        Apr 19, 2017
      3. Vladimier
        Vladimier
        RIP Scottsman
        Apr 24, 2017
        Greenie likes this.
      4. Greenie
        Greenie
        Wait but he lived! Well kind of. Celtic magic and all.
        Apr 25, 2017
        Vladimier likes this.
    8. Greenie
      Greenie
      [​IMG] I was born in '97 BUT STILL
      2. Vladimier
        Vladimier
        You do not know my pain when you were not born the very year after Szechuan sauce
        Apr 12, 2017
      3. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        i feel like now mcdonalds is obligated to bring back the szechuan sauce
        Apr 25, 2017
        Vladimier likes this.
      4. Skinny121
        Skinny121
        Or wendy's being the little devil they are being on twitter (which is amazing) will create its OWN szehuan sauce to spite mcdonalds
        Apr 25, 2017
        MinerTurtle45 and Vladimier like this.
    9. Greenie
      Greenie
      [​IMG] Guys this is my new OC Emerald the Hedgehog.
      2. Greenie
        Greenie
        Emerald the Hedgehog is way to cool for anything like chuckling anyways
        Apr 1, 2017
      3. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        plz tell me this is a joke...
        (remembers the date)
        oh yeah
        i hate this time of year
        :redspin:
        Apr 1, 2017
        The TechnoMancer likes this.
      4. Greenie
        Greenie
        And now that it's no longer April 1st, I can say that it was almost physically painful to draw this.
        Apr 2, 2017
        The TechnoMancer and InstaFiz like this.
    10. Greenie
      1. Vladimier likes this.
      2. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        when he said "I'm playing music", i already knew where it was going
        Mar 25, 2017
        Vladimier likes this.
      3. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        Jun 10, 2017
    11. Greenie
      Greenie
      What they don't tell you about Mass Effect Andromeda is that it's a Bloodborne sequel and everyone's a beast. That explains the animations.
      2. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        or laziness
        Mar 19, 2017
        Vladimier and Greenie like this.
      3. Greenie
        Greenie
        Oh no, it's all very intentional. Very difficult to figure out, but all very intentional. See, all beasts in Bloodborne look like normal humans to other beasts, which is why everyone looks more or less normal here. They made the animations very unnatural just to give the hint to the players that something's a bit off.
        Mar 19, 2017
        Vladimier likes this.
      4. Greenie
        Greenie
        I'm guessing there's probably more hints as you play the game, but that's the main one. It's probably another one of those cases where the real story is something you need to look for yourself. Quite an ambitious idea to make this the sequel to Bloodborne though.
        Mar 19, 2017
    12. Greenie
      Greenie
      Maybe I'm about a week late on this but [​IMG]
    13. Greenie
      Greenie
      [​IMG] Almost forgot that today was an important day
      1. Elderflower likes this.
    14. Greenie
      2. Greenie
        Greenie
        Especially with TTG. Remember "Return of Slade", which they made specifically to make fun of the original fans for saying the old show was better? Or maybe that one episode where they just dubbed over the first episode of the old show and the only jokes were pointing out quirks in the animation?
        Mar 13, 2017
        TheQuietBisharp likes this.
      3. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        I've made a pact to never even give the show the light of day anymore, I've forgotten all their dumbass episodes. However I was mortified to find that instead of Steven Universe, my DVR had recorded an entire episode of TTGo. Disgusting.
        Mar 13, 2017
      4. Greenie
        Greenie
        On the bright side, now we have Samurai Jack to once again save animation.
        If CN is smart and still insists on doing reboots instead of making new shows, they'll take note on how they should be done.
        Mar 13, 2017
        TheQuietBisharp likes this.
    15. Greenie
      Greenie
      If you're not watching the Samurai Jack season 5 premier without a really good reason what are you even doing with your life
      1. TheQuietBisharp likes this.
    16. Greenie
      Greenie
      dear god this actually makes perfect sense
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Ive always had this on my mind that somehow spongebob felt like it was planned for memes somehow. Glad someone covered this.
        Mar 11, 2017
        Greenie likes this.
    17. Greenie
      Greenie
      I found the eightfold longblade in BotW. It broke almost immediately.
      1. Myu, LeGurdah and neoselket like this.
      3. Greenie
        Greenie
        Still better durability than lionel swords though. Those have high-tier damage but the durability of an early game weapon. And unfortunately, you can tell where those come from based on the name.
        Mar 10, 2017
      4. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        Huh. I've been carrying one of those around for ages cause I thought it was good and I didn't want to waste it. I guess all enemy weapons have terrible durability.
        Mar 10, 2017
      5. Greenie
        Greenie
        Lizal stuff is usually pretty good, but from what I've found everything else is either terrible damage or terrible durability. Sucks with the lionel stuff too, that stuff's insanely high risk but really low reward.
        Mar 10, 2017
    18. Greenie
      Greenie
      [​IMG] Unbelievably cursed image
      1. ninjakai03, circle., Myu and 7 others like this.
      3. Greenie
        Greenie
        Things on the left, things on the right, or just everything about this?
        Mar 8, 2017
      4. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        maro and luggy and anime... things.
        Mar 8, 2017
      5. Greenie
        Greenie
        Mar 8, 2017
    19. Greenie
      Greenie
      BotW is so much easier when you remember fortifying food is a thing.
      1. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        It got so much easier for me when I found out I could get more inventory space.
        Mar 7, 2017
      2. Greenie
        Greenie
        Ever tried going after any of the bosses? That's when the game became Dark Souls for me.

Until I actually tried fortifying my health, that is.
        Mar 7, 2017
      3. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        I've fought a few, the first one was tough and killed me in two hits, but after that I didn't have any problems with health. I did however have a problem with this one miniboss that had a buttload of health. I had smashed all four of my good melee weapons against his face and he still wasn't dead, and I only just barely managed to finish him off with my bow.
        Mar 7, 2017
    20. Greenie
      Greenie
      Everyone when they heard Switch cartridges taste terrible [​IMG]
      1. ninjakai03, Myu, Dg-vr and 3 others like this.
      2. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        stolen from crunchyroll
        Mar 5, 2017
      3. Greenie
        Greenie
        I didn't even find this on Crunchyroll man
        Mar 5, 2017
      4. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        it's meta stolen
        Mar 5, 2017
        GawenStarTeller likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 7, 1997 (Age: 20)
    Semi-professional clod
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    I'm Rilar and I do stuff. Sometimes I make art, sometimes I just post random trash. More often I'm posting random trash though.

I also have a few characters, so if you're interested in them, here they are and some descriptions.
    [​IMG]

Rilar: The character I got my name from! He's part of a relatively small race of dragon people, hence the tail. He's all about being as chivalrous as possible, trying to help as many people as possible, and overcoming any challenges he either finds or is presented with. He's mostly like this because he really wants to be seen as a legendary warrior, or at least a very noteworthy hero, although even after all his efforts he still isn't recognized by many. Doesn't stop him from trying though. He's also into weapon collecting, even if he doesn't actually use too many weapons he finds. Also, he can't stop going on about "honorable warrior culture".

Greenlia: I created her some time in March of 2015, way before the release of Undertale, but to put it simply she's Undyne. Same obsession with fighting, same insane tenacity, same tendency to go way over the top with everything...she even uses spears and javelins as her main weapons. But hey, she's a slime girl and not a fish girl, so there's one difference.

Riley: Edge. The kind of edge that cuts you just by looking at him. Shadow the Hedgehog levels of edge. Also he's a mage who claims to be the most powerful in the entire world. He's not a weak mage by any means, but he's definitely not the strongest.

One Life Man: Not really one of my main characters, but worth mentioning since he's who I'm playing as in my hardcore playthrough (yes, I'm still going to get back to that thing one day). Kind of has a tendency to freak out about everything, but he's a hardcore character so what do you expect. He is aware that he doesn't respawn, and there is a reason why he doesn't. That explanation will have to wait though.

Sword Knight: Weeeeelllll maybe he's not one of my Terraria characters (in fact he's actually who I've been playing as in Dark Souls), but I post just enough about him here that he's worth mentioning. He has an unnatural fascination and obsession with swords. His main goal is to collect one of every type of sword, and he's well on his way to doing that. He already has a collection of hundreds of swords, and his collection keeps growing all the time. He's probably forgotten his real name to his swords, so if you asked him what his real name is he'd probably say something like "Gladius".

Signature

[​IMG]