Drawings & Paintings M4D's Workshop

Do you like my art?

• YES! I TOTALLY LIKE YOUR ART

• It's good

• Not bad, not good either.

• it's pretty bad

• Just quit man, your work sucks!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, it's time to fulfill an old promise. A long time ago, in this galaxy.... @Rokas asked me via PM if i could do some art for him, i disappeared, when i came back i wanted to do this request, i started to sketch and the result was so cool that i decided to take some time with it. Now it's done:
54VzgEc.jpg

I hope it was worth waiting for.

Well, it's time to fulfill an old promise. A long time ago, in this galaxy.... @Rokas asked me via PM if i could do some art for him, i disappeared, when i came back i wanted to do this request, i started to sketch and the result was so cool that i decided to take some time with it. Now it's done:

I hope it was worth waiting for.
Huge thank you to you, sir.
Makes me feel relevant for some reason.

Huge thank you to you, sir.
Makes me feel relevant for some reason.
You're welcome! :) I'm glad you liked it.
So....i had a rough sketch scanned on my PC, really rough work, i was thinking "maybe my rough art can have some use" 'cause after all i post sketches and stuff like that, so i gave it a little bit of "love" and the result wasn't so bad. I looked down at the final piece and decided to open a new section: Rough Art
Here's the first:
Yj9xssH.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENT: Made my first CC Entry today, i added the piece to the 'Terraria Related Content' section of the OP(finally that spoiler has something to show)...but if you're too lazy to click here it is:
FAHMJOh.jpg
Surprisingly this only took me a few hours and(at least in my opinion) it's my best piece in terms of quality. I hope you like it guys and remember that if i made it this far is 'cause of you, support is like fuel and TCF has provided plenty. Thank you! :)

GOOD DAY EARTHLINGS!!!!!!!!

I've been qute unactive these days, a couple projects at work have kept me really busy lately but i'm still working at some of my pending promises. I wanna start drawing the comic, i have all the pieces to the puzzle now and i feel like it's the right time to do it but first i need to do the requests i promissed first. Currently i am invovled with this one:
dkOB9rG.jpg
Lack of time has made the progress slow but i'll finish it soon @Sir Juicebox , don't worry :)

Hi fellows! I haven't disappeared again, i'm just really busy lately but i'm working on some stuff that i will be posting soon.
Nw5COKu.jpg
I will be back later with more stuff but for now i'll finish this one.

Looks like he's going to burn himself.
I'm not funny.

Back
Top Bottom