Mario vs Donkey
Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury
Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Warioware, inc (MEGA MICROGAME$)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald
Final Fantasy IV

I was an infant when gba games were out, so obviously I didn’t get to play many of them. What I did play included Fire Emblem Sacred Stones on the 3DS’ ambassador program. Definitely my favorite gba game, and I’d play through it all over again.

Out of the ones I've been able to play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team is my favorite, with Golden Sun being up there too. PMD started a whole lot for me to be honest.

<_< My favorite?

Gah, I like all games I've played,
But if I had the choose, the Golden Sun series were totally awesome, really
I noticed I've replied here before and wanted to check if I could hold on my opinion.

Now, it has come to mind that the GBA lineup is probably my favorite games out of all nintendo games, simply because they were easy to pick up, easy to play without modern gimmicks (like touch screen or motion controls) And the graphics looks simple, but advanced. It was a great way to get to know any of the series as it was a great balance between a short game and a good experience with well worked out mechanics.

It's a time where I think Nintendo went the most "indie" with their franchises.

That said, because the lineup is so great, there just are a lot of great games out there:
- Wario Land 4
- Red Resque Team
- Golden Sun
- The Minish Cap
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
- Metroid Fusion
and so on and so on

But my favorite one has to be Mother 3, hands down

Easiest question I've ever had to answer.

1688610003886.png

But for some runner-ups I'd have to go with Metroid: Fusion, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga. Castlevania Aria of Sorrow is one I've been meaning to play, though.

Seems like this is still kind of recently active, so here I go:
F-Zero Climax
It's a scifi racing game where you drive mad looking hovercars that go at the speed of sound, while navigating turns, jumps, and dealing with cheaters opponent racers. Also, you use your own health to boost, and there's multiple ways to boost as well. It also has a track editor and other whatnot.
Unfortunately, it's the last game in its series, and it was made in 2004, so yeah, no successor since almost two decades ;( but at least the series has some tributes or fangames. It's also a Japan exclusive, but most of its text is already in English, so if you wanna play it, you can, but you have to either go to Japan personally, import a cartridge, or just emulate it like I did.

I'm glad that TCF has offtopic sections like this so that I can share the cool stuff I find/have :happy: and sorry for the necropost lol

Back
Top Bottom