Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Ariados, which is unfortunate since it's both really weak and never consistently in any regional Pokedex since Johto. Guess that's more incentive for me to launch Sun and Moon as soon as possible.

Technically it was also found in X and Y, but for whatever reason whereas Ledian was found right after the 1st gym, Ariados couldn't even be obtained in the wild as a Spinarak and was found after the 7th.

Sorry if everyone already knows this..
But is it a thing that Silvally might be a clone of Arceus due to them having similar type changing capabilities?

I remember hearing that Ditto was supposedly a failed clone of Mew, but Type:Full being a clone of Mama Llama is certainly an interesting theory. Never heard of it before, but it is definitely a possibility.

Type:Null and Type:Full/Silvally is less like a clone and more like trying to reproduce a certain thing using other things, in this case Arceus. It's like a person recreating a dish from ingredients available to them, making it taste similar, but have major differences.

i love minccino! such a cute fluff!
250px-572Minccino.png

i'm also fond of eevees, my current team is just 6 eeveelutions

Does anyone have any shiny UB's? I have been wanting a shiny nihilego but whenever I hunt I don't get one. I have plenty of shiny quagsire/Yanmega to trade for it

gottat admit, when you typed UB the first thought that poped into my head was blimps and I wass like, "Wait, you can get blimps in pokemon"
then I remembered that UB is short for Ultra Beast
my brain works in mysterious ways

Back
Top Bottom