Mobile Chaos Elementals Spawning

iiMTG

Terrarian
Ive been playing on my mobile world for a couple weeks now and i have yet to see 1 chaos elemental, i use all methods of faster spawning, battle potion, Lihzard Temple blocks, water candle on platform aswell as holding one. They dont spawn in the hallow for some reason for me and the RoD is one of the few things i want besides the coin gun.

Are you in the Caverns layer in the hallow? Are you in front of a background wall? Make sure that you are in the Caverns layer and ensure that you are NOT in front of a wall so that they may spawn.

Ive been playing on my mobile world for a couple weeks now and i have yet to see 1 chaos elemental, i use all methods of faster spawning, battle potion, Lihzard Temple blocks, water candle on platform aswell as holding one. They dont spawn in the hallow for some reason for me and the RoD is one of the few things i want besides the coin gun.
Hi there @iiMTG, one of the tricks in the current mobile version to get Chaos Elementals to spawn is to not have too many hallow blocks. Seems wrong I know. There is lots more info in this thread, along with example screenshots of how some members are getting them to spawn: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mobile-rod-of-discord.38179/

Chaos elementals will spawn on any hallowed block that's not in the hallowed biome. At the very least, you only need one pearlstone.

I don’t know if I’m just getting very unlucky but chaos elementals seem to not be dropping their respective items if not in the hallow. I killed one in the hallow biome and got a rainbow rod but then I’ve killed just over 100 in my AFK farm not in the hallow and I haven’t had any drop other than coins.

Back
Top Bottom