Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

TheOneAndOnly

Terrarian
So I built a farm for this and after 3 long hours I finally got it

So my question is do these still kill you if you use it?
image.png

Yes. Whenever I ty and clear out areas for a farm underground (in the Hallow ofc) all of the Slimes and Bats go away and Pixies, Unicorns, and Gastropods come in. Every time! I'm really confused by this as they are supposed to be above ground, not where I am.
Have you ever had this problem? And if so, how'd you solve it?

Athe pro
Yes. Whenever I ty and clear out areas for a farm underground (in the Hallow ofc) all of the Slimes and Bats go away and Pixies, Unicorns, and Gastropods come in. Every time! I'm really confused by this as they are supposed to be above ground, not where I am.
Have you ever had this problem? And if so, how'd you solve it?
Usually the reason l is too many hallow blocks (usually pearl stone ) I usually build my own hallow biomes and make sure to leave some purified stone and dirt in there too

Last edited:
Ok that did help! Thank you very much! One last thing: I built the trap likes yours and I'm getting Illuminant Bats, Slimes, Light Mummies (Sand), and Enchanted swords. No Elementals! I've been doing it for around 30 mins plus the time from my other traps and I haven't seen a single one!

The Rod of Discord is generally used to escape dangerous attacks. However, you can only do this once, and then you have to wait for the debuff to fade. So use it when you need to.
Whoops, misunderstood your question. It does indeed kill you if you use it before the debuff fades.

I've used Battle potions, Water candles, everything! Not a single one has spawned! Just Bats, Slimes, More Bats, and Swords! I know they wont spawn if you have a player placed wall in front of you, but I don't! I either have doors or walls with a hole in them.

I've used Battle potions, Water candles, everything! Not a single one has spawned! Just Bats, Slimes, More Bats, and Swords! I know they wont spawn if you have a player placed wall in front of you, but I don't! I either have doors or walls with a hole in them.
I recommend getting rid of the sand and building multiple platforms to increase spawn rates
[DOUBLEPOST=1450845891,1450845833][/DOUBLEPOST]
those are really hard to get so i quit looking for it
I thought about quitting but just before I did a rainbow rod dropped and restore my hope

I dunno if that will help. I have a couple platforms above the trap and still nothing. They're rare, but they can't be this incredibly rare.

I dunno if that will help. I have a couple platforms above the trap and still nothing. They're rare, but they can't be this incredibly rare.
I think you should place some lizard temple bricks and if skeleton archers / armored skeletons are spawning then the farms working + I'll get more pics of the farm too show

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
This is what my farm looks like so far. Don't mind the sides. I usually have the doors there

And, no skeletons... Yet anyways. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4qJAfpLWdLtekFPdG5FTHlBQjQ

Sorry it's on Google Drive. It's not letting me post photos.
Cool that's how my farm looked before I redid it to speed it up
[DOUBLEPOST=1450850155,1450849996][/DOUBLEPOST]Also FYI I redid he farm to maximize spawn rates here's the new one but the old one should work too just remove the pearls torn and replace it with stone so those dang illuminate bats and slimes don't spawn as much + while I was fixing up the farm I got another rid of discord XD

Sorry sorry sorry.... Two questions.
1: Does it matter what biome you're in? Like Underground Cavern or Underground Hallow
2: What's the room you're in in the new one? And while Lizarhd Blocks?

Back
Top Bottom