Which style?

• Starting weapons ONLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chest items only

• ONLY crafting

• Total voters
No armor and no summoner weapons/accessories. It will be hilarious. I mentioned no armor on Omega Derpling's profile post made by you but I thought of additional rules.

No armor and no summoner weapons/accessories. It will be hilarious. I mentioned no armor on Omega Derpling's profile post made by you but I thought of additional rules.
Wait... so I’m stuck with only starting equipment? Like, a copper pick and axe?

Wait... so I’m stuck with only starting equipment? Like, a copper pick and axe?
Well you probably will have to change something and probably die a lot. This right here is a bad idea you probably should not do it. No weapons but summoner and no accessories/armor will definitely be impossible.
If you do do it only do no accessories or no armor not both.

Well you probably will have to change something and probably die a lot. This right here is a bad idea you probably should not do it. No weapons but summoner and no accessories/armor will definitely be impossible.
If you do do it only do no accessories or no armor not both.
Or... I COULD do both.

You're gonna need a lot of mounts and potions...
But remember the rules of my playthrough? I’m not allowed to have mounts... Summoner Only weapons, no mounts, light pets, armor, accessories, crafting, breaking, or creating tiles. That might be fun...

But remember the rules of my playthrough? I’m not allowed to have mounts... Summoner Only weapons, no mounts, light pets, armor, accessories, crafting, breaking, or creating tiles. That might be fun...
It's going to be almost impossible doing that. To get life potions your going to have to find them or farm for them. Greater healing potions will be very hard to get because your going to have to defeat a mech boss or biome mimic which are both hard to beat. It will be impossible to get super healing potions because those are craft only.

It's going to be almost impossible doing that. To get life potions your going to have to find them or farm for them. Greater healing potions will be very hard to get because your going to have to defeat a mech boss or biome mimic which are both hard to beat. It will be impossible to get super healing potions because those are craft only.

That’s assuming I even beat WoF, though...

Attachments

• GuessIllDie.jpg
    GuessIllDie.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 99
You can try but not succeed. Well you may succeed or probably not.
Sorry I know it lowers confidence but it is true. This means if you succeed you will be honored above all, except devs and some others.
True. I might as well give it a shot. And besides, being on mobile will boost it too. The controls suck hard.

You can change some of the controls to the old controls. All you have to do is find the function in the settings and change the box next to it to legacy.
That helps only a little. Dashing is still hard, targeting sucks, and I’m constantly hitting random buttons.

Whoa whoa whoa, you're adding to the challenge? It was hard enough already for PC standards! When I suggested that I thought you meant after the current one, not adding it! That's just ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom