Which style?

• Starting weapons ONLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chest items only

• ONLY crafting

• Total voters
Yes I am. I still have not defeated the Moon Lord but I have defeated the Lunar Events. Have you?
I played back before the big update, then deleted the game since I finished it. There wasn’t much to do after Golem. I reinstalled it after hearing about the new update, and am now doing a regular playthrough.

Whoa whoa whoa, you're adding to the challenge? It was hard enough already for PC standards! When I suggested that I thought you meant after the current one, not adding it! That's just ridiculous!
It is ridiculous. He should have it really hard. I meant do the chariot challenge after this one not no armor. I get that you messed up I would have to.

I played back before the big update, then deleted the game since I finished it. There wasn’t much to do after Golem. I reinstalled it after hearing about the new update, and am now doing a regular playthrough.
I thought about deleting the game on mobile after I finished the game but I decided that I shouldn't delete it because 1.3 might come out and I should have really good gear so I can fight the Moon Lord right away when 1.3 comes out.

I thought about deleting the game on mobile after I finished the game but I decided that I shouldn't delete it because 1.3 might come out and I should have really good gear so I can fight the Moon Lord right away when 1.3 comes out.
Don't forget about martian madness, both of you! The xeno staff is the most accurate minions in the game!

Smart. I got rid of the game after I got full hollow, and the possessed hatchet. (Which I remember doing 502 damage or something ridiculous.)

If you do manage to beat the WoF, mech bosses, Plantera and Golem definitely fight Martian Madness for the Xeno staff if you don't you will have a lot of trouble beating the Lunatic Cultist and Moon Lord.
I think i’ll try getting the pirate staff after HM

Sure, if you're fine with the minion getting stuck on corners. Also beating the wall might NOT be possible due to the fact that he instakills you if he hits the edge of the world...
Welllll, if I can crib him for 53 damage every 2-5 seconds, that's pretty good, right?

Back
Top Bottom