Weapons & Equip Endgame Loafers - The last boots you will ever craft

This is what I need a "Confused" emote for.

I'd definitely use it, just 'cuz I'm uber-lazy and don't wanna keep pressing buttons to stay above water.

You kinda have to go out of your way to encounter Lava once Hardmode starts, so unless Relogic makes the Underworld relevant then (which they DO seem to be doing), the Lava Waders only have a chance to shine with the occasional pool of water or honey, which... isn't a lot, especially if you're not as lazy as I am and are willing to use better items (which, I'm just GUESSING, more people are than aren't).
My world is just lava

My world is just lava
That's what we call ":red:ty RNG" in the trade (though I suppose that'd be lucky for the sole purpose of your argument); most worlds aren't pelted with lava, even in the Underworld.
Again, we're at the "Lava Waders is useful once in a blue moon" point.

Yesterday I crafted my first pair of Lava warders... post Moon Lord.... as I found out I had all the materials just lying in a chest... and then put them back in a chest.

As for your suggested boots they seem alright, if the Lava warders were more common and useful then I'd have no objection to adding them to the Frostspark boots.

Even though as stated 100000000 times before that lava is only a threat once in the game, it wouldn't kill anyone (Except Derpling MKII) to be able to combine them with a useful accessory.

Reactions: Bry
Geezer no need to be a 11 year old xbox kid
@spidermalek, disparaging other members here isn’t going to be acceptable. Don’t call people names please.

*insert autistic screeching*
Also, this type of poor quality and insensitive post isn’t what we want here. If you’re going to post it needs to contain content that will add to the discussion in a positive way.

@spidermalek, disparaging other members here isn’t going to be acceptable. Don’t call people names please.

Also, this type of poor quality and insensitive post isn’t what we want here. If you’re going to post it needs to contain content that will add to the discussion in a positive way.
I am just joking

Ok
Break it up, we're getting off topic at this point and not discussing the topic at hand, and he has been warned already. Adding fuel to the fire certainly doesn't help on your end.
Mr.doylee I will help by talks related to the post

Back
Top Bottom