Weapons & Equip Endgame Loafers - The last boots you will ever craft

yudgefudge

The Destroyer
So, the Lava Waders are usually shunted to the side because no one goes back to the underworld after beating WoF, only a few melee characters go there to pick up a Magma Stone. So, I'll tweak the Lava Waders & make them tinkerable with some other items.
First of all, MAKE THE LAVA WADERS BETTER
Now, the Lava Waders make you completely immune to lava. Next, the Lava Charm now has a 12 second immunity to lava.
Now tinkering stuff.
Endgame Loafers
Crafted from:
Frostspark_Boots.png
(1)
Lava_Waders.png
(1)
Frog_Leg.png
(1)
Before I describe these endgame loafers, I'll fix the frog leg. Make it more common! Now, the chance to catch is 1:100 with 50% Fishing power, and 1:50 with 100% fishing power.
Now, the Endgame Loafers
Tooltip: "Feet of the gods."
Allows flight for 50 blocks. Allows movement of 50 mph, extra mobility in ice. Gives immunity to lava, ability to walk on all liquids, grants immunity to fire blocks, increases jump speed, doubles jump height, allows auto jump, immune to fall damage.

Last edited:
But they do help with water as well.
Only if you don't know how to use a grappling hook/literally any vertical movement item in the game.

Lava waders are only helpful if you somehow get them before wall of flesh without having to go out of your way at all.

Only if you don't know how to use a grappling hook/literally any vertical movement item in the game.

Lava waders are only helpful if you somehow get them before wall of flesh without having to go out of your way at all.
Ironically Enough, In My New Alchemist Playthrough, I Actually Found Lava Charm And Water Walking Boots Pretty Damn Close To Each Other. Also Pre-Wof.

As For The Idea At Hand, BUNDLE OF BALLOONS TOO

So, the Lava Waders are usually shunted to the side because no one goes back to the underworld after beating WoF, only a few melee characters go there to pick up a Magma Stone. So, I'll tweak the Lava Waders & make them tinkerable with some other items.
First of all, MAKE THE LAVA WADERS BETTER
Okay, okay, I like where you're headed.
Now, the Lava Waders make you completely immune to lava. Next, the Lava Charm now has a 12 second immunity to lava.
Aaaand you've COMPLETELY ignored what you just said.
Before I describe these endgame loafers, I'll fix the frog leg. Make it more common! Now, the chance to catch is 1:100 with 50% Fishing power, and 1:50 with 100% fishing power.
Aaaand you've COMPLETELY missed which accessories need rarity "fixing".

The Lava Waders don't deserve to be here. They only protect from a liquid found at the bottom of the world and don't have a use.
Bruh what is it with you against lava waders?just cause they are useless after the wall of flesh doesn't mean they don't deserve to exist,they also help endgame to get hellstone

Bruh what is it with you against lava waders?just cause they are useless after the wall of flesh doesn't mean they don't deserve to exist,they also help endgame to get hellstone
Who the :red: said they don't deserve to exist? He said they don't deserve the Frostfire tinker (which, in its current in-game state? Yeeeaaah, I kinda agree).
Endgame is Celestial Pillars and Moon Lord; the Lava Waders only help at the end of PreHardmode, and that's only if you get lucky enough to find the uber-rare components for it by then (which a lot of people dooooon't). Also, Obsidian Skin and Water Walking Potions exist.

Who the :red: said they don't deserve to exist? He said they don't deserve the Frostfire tinker (which, in its current in-game state? Yeeeaaah, I kinda agree).
Endgame is Celestial Pillars and Moon Lord; the Lava Waders only help at the end of PreHardmode, and that's only if you get lucky enough to find the uber-rare components for it by then (which a lot of people dooooon't). Also, Obsidian Skin and Water Walking Potions exist.
Geezer no need to be a 11 year old xbox kid

They don’t help in endgame, because by then you have options like the laser drill, which let you mine hellstone from 15 blocks away, don’t consume a valuable accessory slot, and uh... isn’t rarer than a rod of discord?

They don’t help in endgame, because by then you have options like the laser drill, which let you mine hellstone from 15 blocks away, don’t consume a valuable accessory slot, and uh... isn’t rarer than a rod of discord?
I mean it won't waste it if you fuse it,it actually saves slots

I mean it won't waste it if you fuse it,it actually saves slots
Nope, it still wastes them, because you need to deal with lava literally thrice in an ENTIRE playthrough at most, so you’re better off using either an obsidian skin potion or a water walking potion.

Nope, it still wastes them, because you need to deal with lava literally thrice in an ENTIRE playthrough at most, so you’re better off using either an obsidian skin potion or a water walking potion.
How is it wAste,plus the water walking part helps in hardmode

How is it wAste,plus the water walking part helps in hardmode
do you seriously not know that accessories are meant to actually have a meaningful impact on your character, rather than just helping you with literally 3 rare blocks and liquids which can just be straight up avoided if you have any item which provides the slightest mobility... literally ANY ITEM.

There are SO many options that are better, and the process to get them isn’t as painful as removing every square inch of your skin, one by one, like with the Lava Charm and Water Walking boots.

Also, how exactly does walking on water provide more options than grappling, flying, heck, even straight up jumping.

do you seriously not know that accessories are meant to actually have a meaningful impact on your character, rather than just helping you with literally 3 rare blocks and liquids which can just be straight up avoided if you have any item which provides the slightest mobility... literally ANY ITEM.

There are SO many options that are better, and the process to get them isn’t as painful as removing every square inch of your skin, one by one, like with the Lava Charm and Water Walking boots.

Also, how exactly does walking on water provide more options than grappling, flying, heck, even straight up jumping.
If you were in my world you would know,plus when I go deep in the caverns to get titanium there is lava and I can't tell you how many times I have burned and I don't like to use potions unless it is for a boss

If you were in my world you would know,plus when I go deep in the caverns to get titanium there is lava and I can't tell you how many times I have burned and I don't like to use potions unless it is for a boss
:rolleyes:

Titanium doesn’t require that you go deep enough in the caverns to encounter lava, saying “if you were in my world, you would know” does nothing to help your argument unless you’re trying to bait out a question from your opponent by using needless crypticness, and the fact you only use potions for bosses means you don’t use Spelunker, Hunter, Obsidian Skin, Sonar, Fishing, and probably Well Fed. If you’re specifically limiting yourself in order to benefit from a specific item, that does not make it viable, and actually helps prove how truly niche it is.

:rolleyes:

Titanium doesn’t require that you go deep enough in the caverns to encounter lava, saying “if you were in my world, you would know” does nothing to help your argument unless you’re trying to bait out a question from your opponent by using needless crypticness, and the fact you only use potions for bosses means you don’t use Spelunker, Hunter, Obsidian Skin, Sonar, Fishing, and probably Well Fed. If you’re specifically limiting yourself in order to benefit from a specific item, that does not make it viable, and actually helps prove how truly niche it is.
For some reason it only shows at the lava level for me,plus many people want so.....you are outnumbered bruh

For some reason it only shows at the lava level for me,plus many people want so.....you are outnumbered bruh
Yes, but unfortunately for you, Red stated he doesn’t want it in the game.

Quality, in this scenario, trumps quantity.

Also, it’s time you drank a spelunker potion and saw how much easier mining becomes while under it’s effects.

Yes, but unfortunately for you, Red stated he doesn’t want it in the game.

Quality, in this scenario, trumps quantity.

Also, it’s time you drank a spelunker potion and saw how much easier mining becomes while under it’s effects.
I mean the spelunker potion is quite expensive,also the nobody uses the tiger climbing gear (or whatever it is called) anymore but the devs made combinable with good stuff anyways

Back
Top Bottom