What's one possible crossover you would like to see terraria do, barring all realism!

HPR

Official Terrarian
Crossovers! First Dungeon Defenders 2, Don't Starve, and now Dead Cells! What's One crossover you would like to see, regardless of how realistic it would be!

I'll start off with one that is totally never going to happen, Kerbal Space Program. I see no way to impliment this realistically, the two games are radically different in scope & gameplay, I just think that would be cool, since it's some of my two favorite games.

What about all of you?

Minecraft X Terraria. Let's unite the two "rival" games in peace!
We could get some of the iconic MC gear (e.g. diamond sword is 2 diamonds + 1 wood, damage is adjusted since Terraria has much bigger numbers for its HP pools), maybe an endgame ender dragon mount that is stat-wise (speed, handling, etc) a better Cute Fishron and can breathe its purple fire?
MC in return could get copper armor (copper exists there but you can't make it armor from it), silver ore and some stuff from it (also maybe armor too?), and a rare chance for slimes to spawn as a recolor (blue for basic blue slime, pink for Pinky, etc)
(Most of these ideas aren't mine, I got them from a discussion on another site about this exact topic, though I modified some of the ideas)

Crossovers! First Dungeon Defenders 2, Don't Starve, and now Dead Cells! What's One crossover you would like to see, regardless of how realistic it would be!

I'll start off with one that is totally never going to happen, Kerbal Space Program. I see no way to impliment this realistically, the two games are radically different in scope & gameplay, I just think that would be cool, since it's some of my two favorite games.

What about all of you?
tf2, it would be really stupid and that the fun of it!

tf2, it would be really stupid and that the fun of it!
A tf2 crossover could be cool, like tf2 would get terraria cosmetics, or some dungeon map or smth, and terraria would get a few weapons, like the heavy’s minigun

What about all of you?
What if cuphead crossed over and a ranged or magic gun weapon was a snapping glove

Minecraft X Terraria. Let's unite the two "rival" games in peace!
We could get some of the iconic MC gear (e.g. diamond sword is 2 diamonds + 1 wood, damage is adjusted since Terraria has much bigger numbers for its HP pools), maybe an endgame ender dragon mount that is stat-wise (speed, handling, etc) a better Cute Fishron and can breathe its purple fire?
MC in return could get copper armor (copper exists there but you can't make it armor from it), silver ore and some stuff from it (also maybe armor too?), and a rare chance for slimes to spawn as a recolor (blue for basic blue slime, pink for Pinky, etc)
(Most of these ideas aren't mine, I got them from a discussion on another site about this exact topic, though I modified some of the ideas)
They actually had one, but like we NEED more, the creeper set and "Also, try Minecraft" just aren't enough.
Terraria x Schwarzwald (the region in Germany)
As someone who has been there, I have no idea how it can be a crossover, but I still want it as a crossover. Nothing can beat Karpaty and Crimea though :naughty:

Deep rock galactic
For Rock and Stone!!!

EDIT: lol just noticed when looking at my post again you had already like it :D

Back
Top Bottom