Are the dungeon and the Lihzahrd temple at war?

ED209

Plantera
When you kill Plantera - the dungeon guardian - the rest of the dungeon enemies start to wake up.

When you defeat Golem, the cultists come out of hiding.

The more I think about it, the more the Lihzahrd temple seems to be the protective presence of Terraria; only when it's conquered do the external, outer-worldly threats like the pillars and the Martians appear.

It makes sense. I would now like to see a secret seed where there is a war going on between the two.
Or a post Moonlord event:

"The dungeon and the temple are fighting!"

I had an idea for a weapon called "Red Mist". which is like Toxic Flask, but anything caught in its AoE starts attacking other mobs.

The dungeon is also always on same side of the map as snow. Is the jungle temple always on the other side?

And one has entrance at surface the other is underground. Hmmm.

The dungeon is also always on same side of the map as snow. Is the jungle temple always on the other side?

And one has entrance at surface the other is underground. Hmmm.
Since the jungle and dungeon are on opposite sides the two structures will always be on opposite sides of the world.

it'd be neat if the clothier and witch doctor disliked each-other in reference to this

"The dungeon and the temple are fighting!"
this gave me an idea for an event where the armies are at war and you're in the crossfire with the miniboss being golem and (a buffed) skeletron fighting

ALSO it could be post golem but pre cultist to add more content in-between that

Back
Top Bottom