ED209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did anyone else know that chlorophyte "de-corrupts" other grasses, and turns it into jungle grass? I didn't.
    1645541279287.png
    Chir'
    Chir'
    That's not my point.
    It can't grow if it has no blocks to convert.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Yeah. I think it works similar to biome spread
    If it can't convert any blocks, than it wont
    Chir'
    Chir'
    So, assuming you stick to just one normal world, then it'll eventually run out of things to convert, right?
    Since far as I know, there's no way to get infinite dirt/mud blocks sticking to just a single normal (No special seed and non-journey) world.
    Hi!

Ive recently found your entry to the "showcase your headquaters" thread on page eleven. I adore the columns on the base you posted there but i cant for the life of me figure out how you made them. specifically what is the little triangle shape under the workbench near the top of the columns?
    ED209
    ED209
    Thanks very much, I've had a few comments about them. They're featuring in one of the levels of an adventure map I'm making. I've started a thread Vanilla Builds and tagged you in it.
    ED209
    ED209
    What I didn't mention is that on the PS4 screenshot you've seen, there is silk rope above the bottom bathtub, but I don't use it in 1.4 as I'm convinced the bathtub sprites are slightly shorter now.
    ED209
    ED209
    Nope, all gone. I've managed to farm some of the stuff back, but the mob statues are a right pain to find again. The same with the WoF emblems. Are you having problems too?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Sorry to hear that. No, just wondering. When I see others that might have a similar situation on PS3 I wish I could give them hope and say that others had their worlds come back. But the worlds aren't coming back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom