Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

(Maybe you have your CPUs at a high difficulty, but I always obliterate their scores.
We didn't get Get The Lead Out the other day when we were against Hard CPUs though, but I feel like I'd still beat them because I can mash really fast.)
(Maybe I'm bad at mashing buttons or something...)

(My favorite is Island Tour, but to be entirely honest I pretty much just play each game for the puzzle-battle minigame they usually have.)

(Maybe I'm bad at mashing buttons or something...)
(Do you use your thumb or your index finger for mashing? Index finger is in my experience a lot better for mashing, even more so if you place the DS on a flat surface while mashing.
Learned that from a classmate many years ago and just like using slabs for roofs in Minecraft, I still use it to this day.)

(Do you use your thumb or your index finger for mashing? Index finger is in my experience a lot better for mashing, even more so if you place the DS on a flat surface while mashing.
Learned that from a classmate many years ago and just like using slabs for roofs in Minecraft, I still use it to this day.)
(My mashing strategy is to tense up my body so hard that I start vibrating uncontrollably. It's extremely effective but it tires me out. I'm the only one among my siblings who can beat the final boss of The Legendary Starfy.)

(I think I've tried both...)

(Island Tour and Star Rush are my favorite to play in singleplayer, but Mario Party 10 multiplayer is legendary)

(I think I've tried both...)
(Huh.)

(Can we all just agree that Piranha Plant is the dumbest boss in Mario Party DS? That guy is why I learned to mash with my index finger.
I do have some fun Twitch Plays memories from it with how we ended up with the strategy of literally all but one person spamming a and that one person using b. It was a fun evening for me, but I still need to avenge the run by finishing it on my own DS (the player was Wario))

(Huh.)

(Can we all just agree that Piranha Plant is the dumbest boss in Mario Party DS? That guy is why I learned to mash with my index finger.
I do have some fun Twitch Plays memories from it with how we ended up with the strategy of literally all but one person spamming a and that one person using b. It was a fun evening for me, but I still need to avenge the run by finishing it on my own DS (the player was Wario))
(Honestly never had too big an issue with them...)
(I much prefer the middle three bosses and stages though.)

(Honestly never had too big an issue with them...)
(I much prefer the middle three bosses and stages though.)
(Kamek is my favorite, sadly it was were that Twitch Plays run ended due to being out of time and needing to move on to another game.)
(Maybe we should move this to TLPW or something by now...)

(that one plate one where you have to keep the ball on the edges was so annoying when i was younger because i physically could not stop moving)

(yeah its that one- i dont remember the names for much of them, just what they were about)
Upon closer inspection, the house looks to be strangely shaped.

Like someone began building a castle, got bored, and settled for a suburban house.
"At least you dont have wood siding. Whenever I have to jump out of houses I accidentally light their siding on fire."
"Why are you jumping out of people's houses?"

(@Esther pause your music!!!! /unimportant if you don't want to)
"Anywhooselollies, lets go inside!!!"
Hyu'kin skips inside the house, jumping through the window.
The window was just a hole... there was no glass....

"..."

Last edited:
Etch looks at the group, then decides to follow Hyu'kin inside.

Etch.jpg

And also the pattern that would be on her coat, because I did not feel like torturing myself with adding that to the actual drawing-
Coat Patterning.jpg

(aren't vines so pretty?)
(I knowwwww)
(also welcome back)
(Thanks)
(*Listening to Within Temptation again-*)
The rest of my group also enters, but they're a little cautious.
The room is kind of wild, with haphazard tables and crystals seeming to pop out randomly.
My characters also enter.
(That's about what my room can feel like sometimes)

(Also, I guess I should just plot Navy out of the group they were in. So I just did that by saying that.)
(If needed I can dig out another plot convenience portal in my nonexistent basement)

Back
Top Bottom