Single Thread RP The First Fallacy

(One sec I need to make my reaction clear here)
1706129747888.png

"In fact, a few days ago my friend It'pu went missing. Have you seen him?"
"I only got here today, so no."

"And if they know that, then they might know about what she's doing now!"
"We-we should probably read the, um, author name."
No one is paying attention to Kahn right now...
"I only got here today, so no."
"I see. You do have the 'where the :red: am I' look about you."
"...By this place, you mean this whole underground place or this specific part of it?"
"This whole underground area. Its separated into four quadrants, Upper Left, Upper Right, Lower Left, and Lower Right. I think the library is in the Upper Right?" Abigail looks at Ess for confirmation.
Ess is too busy petting Pachy to correct her...
"...Anyway, all together it's called Akaten, or Akatennaji."

"This whole underground area. Its separated into four quadrants, Upper Left, Upper Right, Lower Left, and Lower Right. I think the library is in the Upper Right?" Abigail looks at Ess for confirmation.
Ess is too busy petting Pachy to correct her...
"...Anyway, all together it's called Akaten, or Akatennaji."
"...Huh, interesting... Sort of expected it'd be less common for people to end up here that weren't, uh, born here or such..."

(Pachy would but she's currently accidentally distracting a god so she's too busy to XD)

Marth doesn't respond, but it's clear he both does and doesn't want to agree.
"This place is a little wild when you first arrive, but eventually you get jaded and don't care."
"...Huh, interesting... Sort of expected it'd be less common for people to end up here that weren't, uh, born here or such..."
"No, it's actually really rare." Kahn says. "We're the only human family i know about, actually."

Back
Top Bottom