Weapons & Equip Sea Mist

GoodCheeez 🌳

Official Terrarian
A weapon crafted from the aqua scepter, 20 shell pile, 10 coral, 5 shark fins, and 5 souls of light and night. Finally giving a use for shell piles. I think it would be a good addition to the game, because it would be a really basic mage weapon for just starting hardmode, and my thoughts for the attack are pretty cool in my opinion. It would create an aoe attack that would look like mist, and would damage the enemies for about, I don't know, 20 dps. It would use about 4 mana (or higher of necessary) and would be pretty cool to me. I really like this game and any new addition would be cool.

Hmm... the concept isn't that bad. I'm imagining it as a weaker version of the Resonance Scepter. A couple of notes, though. First, I feel like the Shell Piles in the recipe conflicts with the Coral. I know you said you wanted to give a use for Shell Piles, but I feel that it would be better to just have the Coral. Second, 20 DPS is absolutely miniscule. That would be pathetic even by pre-Hardmode standards. If you want to maintain the "low damage, many hits" idea, you could say it has a base damage of 20, pierces 20 defense, and hits about 6 or 7 times per second. Even that might still be too weak, though.

Hmm... the concept isn't that bad. I'm imagining it as a weaker version of the Resonance Scepter. A couple of notes, though. First, I feel like the Shell Piles in the recipe conflicts with the Coral. I know you said you wanted to give a use for Shell Piles, but I feel that it would be better to just have the Coral. Second, 20 DPS is absolutely miniscule. That would be pathetic even by pre-Hardmode standards. If you want to maintain the "low damage, many hits" idea, you could say it has a base damage of 20, pierces 20 defense, and hits about 6 or 7 times per second. Even that might still be too weak, though.
All of that would make sense, so whatever the normal hardmode damage is and 20 armour piercing, that hits about 6 or 7 times per second. I would imagine it would rip through the destroyer then. About the recipie however, we could probably remove the Shell Piles and replace them with some other aquatic themed item, or just remove them entirely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom