IC Solitarus

Still just a cold hatred.
"..."
"Hmm...alright."
"I'll...leave you to it then."

Aurora twists around to float over to the perimeter, keeping an eye on things as she floats along it in measured float-paces.
And also off-handedly watching Vell and Sentinel.
<Guess I can help out if any fights break out too?>
<Should be simple enough.>

“So….”

Vell just kind of awkwardly looks at Sentinel, waiting to see what sort of structure they can make..
"Oh. Well, let us see..."
*Sentinel holds out one arm, and dust from the air begins to coalesce into a pillar.*
"I can create physical objects from dust."
"However, they are not as sturdy as objects made from regular materials, so it would likely be best to create something from other materials and patch it up with dust."

In the trees, a yacht spawns in like a Minecraft mob and with a “Booyah!” that would shake even the bravest to their cores, a robot dives off the deck and kidnaps Vyttria from her tree branch before the yacht despawns again. The only things left behind are snapped tree trunks and a piece of paper.
This subject is no longer available.
Sincerely,
Sir O’Hamster

a “Booyah!” that would shake even the bravest to their cores
1708708925793.png

In the trees, a yacht spawns in like a Minecraft mob and with a “Booyah!” that would shake even the bravest to their cores, a robot dives off the deck and kidnaps Vyttria from her tree branch before the yacht despawns again. The only things left behind are snapped tree trunks and a piece of paper.
This subject is no longer available.
Sincerely,
Sir O’Hamster
A massive machine, maybe 30 feet tall with digitigrade legs and a large thruster array on its back, carrying a huge rifle, slams into the ground just behind the vanishing of the ship. It looks around at the group, bolstering its weapon.

“Area clear. Wipe them.”

Everyone would begin to blank out, pain in their heads as the machine shoots back into the air, vanishing into the sky in mere seconds.

Within moments though, they would all wake up again. The sun is now rising. Seems they were all so tired that they just laid down at random and fell asleep. How odd.

Vyttria? Never heard of her.

Lunus has stopped caring about random naps somewhere between now and 250-300 years ago a long time ago, judging by his lack of a reaction to it all.

Back
Top Bottom