Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you are now tasked with clearing minefields with a salary of 1 cent per minefield. This task does not come with the skills or equipment to do so.

I wish for an instant solution to all my current problems without myself or anyone I have a positive opinion of having to sacrifice anything we would prefer to keep for it.

Granted, you finished drawing it, the title of the drawing is "my internet browsing history".

I wish for a useful superpower.

Granted, you are the first test subject for combining someone's mind with a computer, so now you're an excellent calculator. Unfortunately you can't do anything else anymore though...

I wish there was a cure to poor mental health.

Granted, but it's it comes at the cost of losing your good physical health, more specifically it costs an arm and a leg.

I wish mechanical arms and legs are available to buy for a small price.

Granted, but that crashes the server and every server in the multiverse.

I wish for a slice of old cheese and a helicopter.

Granted, but the cheese melted and got into the helicopters engine, making the cheese inedible and the helicopter doesn't work.
I wish for all old gen console/3ds/mobile 1.2 content to be remastered and re-added to Terraria.

Granted, but the lawyer fees are so expensive that they have to cancel the update and start a GoFundMe.
I wish I could go back in time and play terraria 1.2 mobile again.

Back
Top Bottom