IC Solitarus

(Sorry for being so unresponsive)

Trixy hides among the grass, seeking out their target.
That would be the tiny 3 inch tall drone called DART, who is also looking for Trixy.
":red:..."
*She holsters the gun and pulls out her shotgun.*
"W-well if a revolver doesn't work then maybe I just need some pellet spread."
*Cyra pulls the cloak over her head as much as possible, leaving only the bottom of her feet visible, and starts to run towards the machine.* (BAD IDEA)

As she gets close, a giant thruster kicks on on RESHAPER’s back, the machine hurtling forwards now.

It goes to slam its hammer into her torso as it breezes past her, crashing into a tree afterwards regardless of the results. (14)

"I'm not?"
Vrajlax attempts to move backwards, but (6) waits a bit too long before doing so and so he kind of gets hit on the edge of the visor and knocked down slightly, nearly dropping out of the air but managing to catch himself.
“Don’t lie to me, servant.”

Fluxxation would then boost forwards and down, aiming to dropkick Vrajlax into the ground. (11)

Aurora, used to the concept of moves coming from somewhere else, is already looking around for the attack...barely dodging it as it comes in from behind, still getting grazed. (D20: 18 + 2 - 4 = 16)

<Alright buster, you want to play like that?>
<FINE!>

With a screech, she..
Ok she apparently just fumbled something because nothing seems to happen. (D20: 1 💀 . Not giving illusory checks the bonus.)
<...Heck->
(Reminder of this…)

Trixy brandishes Sniker Snak and leaps out of the grass to confront Dart. “Why hello their little crumpet. Are you here to fight?”

Trixy brandishes Sniker Snak and leaps out of the grass to confront Dart. “Why hello their little crumpet. Are you here to fight?”
It attempts to incinerate Trixy with a small laser from one of the dots on its front. (3)
Aurora, used to the concept of moves coming from somewhere else, is already looking around for the attack...barely dodging it as it comes in from behind, still getting grazed. (D20: 18 + 2 - 4 = 16)

<Alright buster, you want to play like that?>
<FINE!>

With a screech, she..
Ok she apparently just fumbled something because nothing seems to happen. (D20: 1 💀 . Not giving illusory checks the bonus.)
<...Heck->
It falls through the floor now, vanishing.

Before a few distortions open up AROUND Aurora, roughly in a sphere.

A mechanized hand reaches out of one, clawing at her. (13)

(9)
He parries with the singular melee weapon he has... a metal pipe. Oddly, it seems to radiate a faint energy....
"BY THE POWER OF GOD INVESTED IN ME, BY ME, DIE."
*metal.pipe.sfx* (15)
(12) It hits squarely, a loud crunch ringing out and a chunk of nanomachines falling from the mass, seemingly broken.

ARMAGEDDON scoots back before morphing into..

W.O.R.T

“HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY OWN PERSONAL TOY?”

It fires something, a flaming microwave made of nanomachines, at several hundred miles an hour towards W.O.R.T (10)

(11)
He naturally eats it... and is now internally on fire. This will surely have negative implications later.

Oh wait nevermind he just morphs around into a flamethrower and starts coughing up the fire (9)
(20) And SUPPRESSOR does the edgy thing where he walks through the fire and it does nothing to him.

He then just tries to shoot Hive near point blank with 2 standard grenades. (7, 16)

(Might want to check the OOC, Niko
kinda said something there and I don't want the annoyance of fully polishing the sprite before you respond to it when I'm more focused on watching videos)

Trixy just narrowly ducks under the beam (7-3=4) and plunges at dart with their blade ready (17+3=20)
(11) The little drone makes an angry beep as the tiny sword stabs into one of the four dots on its front side, it then quickly flies backwards, dislodging the blade, before a secondary explosion from the laser malfunctioning causes a tiny explosion, a good chunk from the side of the machine tearing off, only leaving 3 laser ports.

The medic machine, REASSEMBLY, peeks out again from behind ENFORCER, it quickly starts scrambling towards DART.

And DART fires 2 quick laser pulses at Trixy, each from different dots. (7, 12)

(So for lunus, do you want me to just go ahead and say the lance thrust grazed their side?)
(Sure.)
(I'm currently trying to split my attention between about 5 things at once again so my responses might be a bit slow or awkward.)
(Also if there's any amount of water nearby for me to place Cattail in then tell me so my favorite PvZ plant can get screentime /j)

(Sure.)
(I'm currently trying to split my attention between about 5 things at once again so my responses might be a bit slow or awkward.)
(Fair enough..)

(I have a pretty substantial amount of work that I haven’t been doing, so I’m gonna handle that first after this message..)

IMPALER’s plasma lance would mostly miss Lunus as the dodge, but it still manages to catch their side.

The machine dashes backwards for a second, the lance dissolving as it reassesses its target.

(Also if there's any amount of water nearby for me to place Cattail in then tell me so my favorite PvZ plant can get screentime /j)
(If you run to the other side of the forest there is a pond)

It attempts to incinerate Trixy with a small laser from one of the dots on its front. (3)

It falls through the floor now, vanishing.

Before a few distortions open up AROUND Aurora, roughly in a sphere.

A mechanized hand reaches out of one, clawing at her. (13)
Aurora takes the blow, sucking in a deep breath of air but not feeling it too hard after having braced for it (D20: 7 + 2 = 9).
She retaliates by Vanishing, before immediately reappearing to slam them in the body with Phantom Force (D20: 3 + 2 = 5).

(Think this should be the...1st of 2 posts after the defence debuff application. -2 modifier on successful attack hit and all.)

(11) The little drone makes an angry beep as the tiny sword stabs into one of the four dots on its front side, it then quickly flies backwards, dislodging the blade, before a secondary explosion from the laser malfunctioning causes a tiny explosion, a good chunk from the side of the machine tearing off, only leaving 3 laser ports.

The medic machine, REASSEMBLY, peeks out again from behind ENFORCER, it quickly starts scrambling towards DART.

And DART fires 2 quick laser pulses at Trixy, each from different dots. (7, 12)
Trixy leaps over the first laser, and gets struck in their helmet by the second one, causing their trajectory to be thrown off and for them to crash into the ground (16, 9 total). They quickly pick themselves back up with a blink and slashes at Dart, looking to break another dot (16+2=18).

(Fair enough..)

(I have a pretty substantial amount of work that I haven’t been doing, so I’m gonna handle that first after this message..)

IMPALER’s plasma lance would mostly miss Lunus as the dodge, but it still manages to catch their side.
Lunus visibly flinches from the pain, before glaring in pure annoyance at IMPALER.
<Ow...>
<Rude much?>

The machine dashes backwards for a second, the lance dissolving as it reassesses its target.
Lunus stares at it for a bit, while subtly summoning something that looks roughly like this:
1711137501290.png
, but with the crystal being a greenish-blue color.

(I'm letting it keep the eyes just because yes)
(If you run to the other side of the forest there is a pond)
(Lunus isn't that desparate
...for now)

Back
Top Bottom