The Last Post Wins!

Nope
Final week before I live somewhere else for most of the year
Friend was sick today so I was gaming alone
Dying inside
Aww.. I know how it feels to move. I've moved houses over 16 times in my life. I would say that the longest time I've spent in the same school was about 3 years, which was my first high school. I had to start my senior year at a new school. I hope things get better for you soon

Last edited:
Aww.. I know how it feels to move. I've moved houses over 16 times in my life. I would say that the longest time I've spent in the same school was about 3 years, which was my first high school. I had to start my senior year at a new school. I hope things get better soon for you soon
(*Points out redundancy for no reason*)
For me it's less moving fully and more living with other people for most of the year
which stresses me out even more because new people and stuff

At least I get to have a MineSweeper addiction this week
1711389743393.png

*sigh*

edit: @Ketsui/Kezzai pinging you over here because the convo change that happened sorta recently means I can't use convos to share my random lore things or art with you, so I'm just pulling you here as a reminder that this thread exists and we can use it for lore dumps when we feel like it

Last edited:
It's about a dragon who's banished from his home and cursed to live as a human. I know ðat doesn't sound great but it is. Also, ðe faces ðe characters make are truly someþing to behold. Here's a link. When i say i finished it, what i actually mean is ðat i read all ðe released pages. It's not complete yet.
what are you on that sounds fire as hell
like a reverse tf story..!

Good.

Interesting...
Hmm yes i was rping with ai because I was bored and then I was like
wait
new idea lol

I'ven't got any chocolate for easter yet
despite going to like
5 different functions looking for some
oof

ohalso
Considering you gave opinions on Razor's vanity
mind giving opinions on Inil's current design? I'll get a picture that doesn't have the cloak (And I'll recolor the boots to match a bit better)

Back
Top Bottom