The Last Post Wins!

I haven't figured out a few important parts of my bagpipe golem so for now i've just made straw, origami, and salt golems instead.

What's it about?
It's a 2d platformer/zoomer shooter
I started the first version using javascript but the engine was crappy, so I've yet to remake it in unity.
I absolutely LOVE coding, but I'm kinda :red: at unity lol.

I've only played my game once before and ðere are very few unchanged rules and cards at ðis point so hopefully it's more balanced and doesn't take 6 hours to play one game.

I always used to make card games and board games until I realized there was nobody in the world who wanted to play them with me. It was good art practice though I suppose.

Anyway so I need to have that ability thing decided on by the end of today or else I can't get help with building the ocean beacon tomorrow-

Neat. I'm pretty bad at coding so i'm making a card game.
me and my older brother started making a tower defense game. I made up the story, all the enemies and towers, and all their stats, and I'm doing the art and animation. He's doing all the coding, because he's been taking creative coding at school for like 4 years and is way better at coding than I am.

I was going to ask about something but I think I'll just keep it mentally noted down for later concept arting for now.

me and my older brother started making a tower defense game. I made up the story, all the enemies and towers, and all their stats, and I'm doing the art and animation. He's doing all the coding, because he's been taking creative coding at school for like 4 years and is way better at coding than I am.
I love tower defense games please notify me if it goes public if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom