The Last Post Wins!

It’s honestly not too hard for me to pull off their expectations though.
I’m just afraid that I’ll randomly hit a wall somewhere and start doing really bad because my study and work habits are awful.

My parents lavish me with praise when they hear me get like B's and it's horrible and embarrassing for me so I hate to talk about my grades in front of them.
Situations like ðis make me feel bad for teachers. I did what felt like ðe bare minimum in school for ðe last several years before i graduated high school and i still got excessive praise and even awards because so many oðer students were so incompitent ðey could barely pass ðere classes. Teachers shouldn't have to lower ðeir expectations so much ðat having half your class show up at all is an accomplishment. My high school does finals in a weird way where if you're passing a class and have few enough absences, you don't have to take ðat class' final exam, which leads to most classes having final level assignments as normal work and having a trophy final for finals day. I was one of two students to not have to take any finals in my last year, and i'd completely skipped several days and accidentally skipped one class every day for 2 or 3 weeks. And ðe school's standards had fallen so low ðat i was still praised and rewarded (alðough as an introvert, having my name and accomplishments announced in front of ðe whole school didn't feel like much of a reward).

I'm not trying to say anyþing about you or your parents; your situation just reminded me of how all ðis makes me feel.

I would so wear a protogen fursuit for it if I had one lol
Now you'e reminded me of how I keep wanting a fursuit of some kind myself...
Closest I ever got though was making a prototype plexiglass visor shape.

Situations like ðis make me feel bad for teachers. I did what felt like ðe bare minimum in school for ðe last several years before i graduated high school and i still got excessive praise and even awards because so many oðer students were so incompitent ðey could barely pass ðere classes. Teachers shouldn't have to lower ðeir expectations so much ðat having half your class show up at all is an accomplishment. My high school does finals in a weird way where if you're passing a class and have few enough absences, you don't have to take ðat class' final exam, which leads to most classes having final level assignments as normal work and having a trophy final for finals day. I was one of two students to not have to take any finals in my last year, and i'd completely skipped several days and accidentally skipped one class every day for 2 or 3 weeks. And ðe school's standards had fallen so low ðat i was still praised and rewarded (alðough as an introvert, having my name and accomplishments announced in front of ðe whole school didn't feel like much of a reward).

I'm not trying to say anyþing about you or your parents; your situation just reminded me of how all ðis makes me feel.
Holy...
And I thought some stuff was bad here.
Yeah, honestly feel that may be one of the worst aspects of high school.

I haven't skipped or been late to a single class last year or this year so far or missed any assignments, so I think people are just proud of my diligence, even if I'm not performing exceptionally.

What's it like for you?
Just the general seeing people skip classes, smoking just off the property, stuff like that.
I sort of feel it's disappointing that it almost gives the perception that all people strive to be in life are destitute criminals or something like that.

Just the general seeing people skip classes, smoking just off the property, stuff like that.
I sort of feel it's disappointing that it almost gives the perception that all people strive to be in life are destitute criminals or something like that.
People going off of ðe school property to smoke must be nice. Nobody at my school smoked tobacco (as far as i know) but ðe baþrooms always smelled like weed and whatever you call ðe vapor from e-cigarettes. I got really good at holding my breaþ for a while because i couldn't inhale in ðe restrooms wiþout smelling ðe sickeningly sweet rotten fruit flavored vapor.

I've had two reference images open like
all month already
and they're gonna remain open for a few more weeks before I can actually use them

People going off of ðe school property to smoke must be nice. Nobody at my school smoked tobacco (as far as i know) but ðe baþrooms always smelled like weed and whatever you call ðe vapor from e-cigarettes. I got really good at holding my breaþ for a while because i couldn't inhale in ðe restrooms wiþout smelling ðe sickeningly sweet rotten fruit flavored vapor.
Oh they do that here too, and in the stairwells.
Stairwells I think are actually worse for it though as staff frequently check the washrooms for people doing stuff in there.

Just a quick heads-up, Esther's kinda jumpy right now, try not to stress her out with pings too much.
This time at least them being unable to really get many convo messages is somehow a good thing...

I'm intentionally phrasing what ðe item does so ðat oðer creatures can move into ðe zone and not be instantly paralyzed so i don't want to say it's someþing like paralysis gas.

Back
Top Bottom