OOC Solitarus

I think I'll have to ask for Lunus getting a DoT effect.

So basically just he gets hit somewhere that would still hurt but not hurt extremely, then have to deal with the "poison" effect from Navy's spear/Veanlin's Darkness magic category for several posts to balance it out?
Sounds fine..

Maybe a big slice on the shoulder?

I'd rather not, I almost never wear headphones when not listening to music or watching videos (and with "almost never" I mean "pretty much never"), so I'd kind of be left out if that is done. (I have my laptop muted at all times if no headphones are connected)

Forgot to post the polished staff sprite here, apparently.
Lunus Staff.png

SUBJECT NAME: DT-87 Lotus Cornelle

SUBJECT NICKNAME(S): Lote, Lotus. Codename <FARSIGHT>.

SUBJECT GENDER: Female

SUBJECT APPEARANCE: Short, semi-wide stature. Long brunette hair generally up in a bun. Denim jacket and navy trackpants, white sneakers. Dark green eyes. Lightly tanned.

SUBJECT ABILITIES: Able to compress and reatomise small amounts of matter; e.g. by simply holding out her hand, she can rearrange air atoms to generate a railgun bolt in about 15 seconds. She can do it on a scale to about her own size and weight but it takes increasingly longer to generate material regarding how large she wants it to be. She favours the use of energy and incendiary bolts, which she can easily manufacture in about 20 seconds each.

This matter/energy manipulation can be used as a melee skill to put more power behind her punches, but she's not the best at it. Will require practise.

SUBJECT GENERAL SIZE (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, ETC): 165cm, 65 kg

SUBJECT EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES: Relatively light and easy to throw around. Little experience in hand-to-hand combat.

SUBJECT STRENGTHS: With nearing on 2 decades of experience in sniping and long-range assault, her aim is impeccable when it comes to handling a railgun. She owns two railguns:
- TS-99 Sniper. Long-range with a scope to match. Massive power but takes a long time to reload. Kill potential drops off at 30km and completely falls off at roughly 42km.
- KR-38 Burstfire. Medium-range with an adjustable scope. Can hold up to 9 bolts total, firing 3 separate bursts of 3 bolts each. Decent power, takes about 15 seconds to reload. Has an alternate firing mode that fires a full 9-round burst at lower power and quarter distance with only a 3 second reload. Kill potential for main firing mode drops off at 1.2km and completely falls off at roughly 1.5km.

She can effectively and consistently hit targets from a minimum of 50m with the KR-38 and a maximum of roughly 40km using the TS-99, and can consistently track a target when handling the KR-38. Incendiary rounds are not compatible with the KR-38

SUBJECT TEXT COLOR: color=#f45060

SUBJECT BACKSTORY(NOT REQUIRED): to be revealed within RP, hopefully

SUBJECT THEME(NOT REQUIRED): A Glacier Eventually Farts (And Don't You Listen To The Song Of Life) (In-game Version)
ONE MOMENT

SUBJECT “DT-87 Lotus Cornelle” CLEARED FOR DEPLOYMENT.

IF DEPLOYED, I CANNOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE IF THEY ARE ATTACKED. HA HA.

I mean Bloodborne came out less than a year after Hyrule Warriors so it's probably a coincidence even if it's weirdly similar.
Similar to the music industry, the videogame industry is very bloated. Making original ideas is very hard because so many people have done the same thing.
Usually it's a different mix of ideas that makes original content. As an example, Bloodborne is VERY different from Hyrule Warriors but they have some content that's pretty much the same, right..?

Unfortunately it also means that making different content gets harder and harder every time something "new" is released, but eventually stuff is forgotten and brought back from the dead as something "new." Electro swing music is one example...

Oops, sorry. I went on a tangent.

Similar to the music industry, the videogame industry is very bloated. Making original ideas is very hard because so many people have done the same thing.
Usually it's a different mix of ideas that makes original content. As an example, Bloodborne is VERY different from Hyrule Warriors but they have some content that's pretty much the same, right..?

Unfortunately it also means that making different content gets harder and harder every time something "new" is released, but eventually stuff is forgotten and brought back from the dead as something "new." Electro swing music is one example...

Oops, sorry. I went on a tangent.
I mean yeah basically every time I have an idea that I think is original I eventually end up hearing somewhere that it was done before, but, I think using a bunch of all those different ideas together is usually what makes the finished product original.

I mean yeah basically every time I have an idea that I think is original I eventually end up hearing somewhere that it was done before, but, I think using a bunch of all those different ideas together is usually what makes the finished product original.
Guh, of course. I always draw something and then I see that somebody else has already done it within the next week...
Actually fairly recently I thought, "I'm going to be the best hardcore producing furry shark/protogen ever!" and then I remembered this :red:er:
1711583463904.png

But what's really important is knowing that it's still your original work, even if the idea's the same.

SUBJECT NAME: Yrivi

SUBJECT GENDER: Male

SUBJECT APPEARANCE: White dragon with a slot machine on its head.
yrivi.JPG
SUBJECT ABILITIES:

Silk touch- His feet secrete a transparent, sticky substance similar to glue. He has an excellent grip due to this and can use it in interesting ways, such as seemingly levitating objects by actually hanging them from a long strand of his silk. He can also fire silk out in concentrated shots from his tail, which is a useful combat skill.

Prestidigitation- He is able to teleport any object or creature that is fully concealed by his wings up to 8 meters in any direction, whether willing or unwilling. This doesn't work on himself. If the target is unwilling, they can roll to reduce the distance they're teleported. The teleportation area of effect is a sphere, so something that gets teleported the full 8 meters upwards would end up directly above Yrivi. Additionally, any moving object or creature that is teleported with this ability loses all momentum on teleport.

Roulette Breath- Does something. Could be beneficial or not, Yrivi (and I) have no control over it. PM me if you need the details.

SUBJECT GENERAL SIZE (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, ETC): Roughly 9 feet tall (including his neck though.) Pretty light for his size.

SUBJECT EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES: Somewhat weak to fire and water, dislikes humans, distrustful but somehow easy to manipulate.

SUBJECT STRENGTHS: Agile and good at dodging; more adept at underhanded combat than straightforward.

SUBJECT TEXT COLOR: E4C050

SUBJECT BACKSTORY: Don't get him started on it.

SUBJECT THEME:

SUBJECT ABILITIES:

Silk touch- His feet secrete a transparent, sticky substance similar to glue. He has an excellent grip due to this and can use it in interesting ways, such as seemingly levitating objects by actually hanging them from a long strand of his silk. He can also fire silk out in concentrated shots from his tail, which is a useful combat skill.

Prestidigitation- He is able to teleport any object or creature that is fully concealed by his wings up to 8 meters in any direction, whether willing or unwilling. This doesn't work on himself. If the target is unwilling, they can roll to reduce the distance they're teleported. The teleportation area of effect is a sphere, so something that gets teleported the full 8 meters upwards would end up directly above Yrivi. Additionally, any moving object or creature that is teleported with this ability loses all momentum on teleport.

Roulette Breath- Does something. Could be beneficial or not, Yrivi (and I) have no control over it. PM me if you need the details.

SUBJECT GENERAL SIZE (WEIGHT, HEIGHT, ETC): Roughly 9 feet tall (including his neck though.) Pretty light for his size.

SUBJECT EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES: Somewhat weak to fire and water, dislikes humans, distrustful but somehow easy to manipulate.

SUBJECT STRENGTHS: Agile and good at dodging; more adept at underhanded combat than straightforward.

SUBJECT THEME:
*Cue The Turn of a Friendly Card by The Alan Parson's Project.*

SUBJECT ABILITIES:

SUBJECT THEME:
ONE MOMENT.

SUBJECT "Yrivi" CLEARED FOR DEPLOYMENT.

PLEASE AWAIT THE CONCLUSION OF THE NEMESIS TESTS TO DEPLOY THIS SUBJECT.

Back
Top Bottom