The Last Post Wins!

And I'm bringing my first ever squishy with me, a skunk with a cookie on its head. I haven't used it a lot since getting my main ones...
It's actually in a surprisingly good condition because of this, I'll post a picture later today.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 133816.png

Back to having pencils
woohoo
Now to get Entra's lineart done before midnight, including the Twilight Type Tera Jewel
which I decided will be a mini Lunala shape

I also may accidentally have gotten a fakemon design idea trying to combine elements from Cresselia and Lunala into a jewel so expect that to be done tomorrow in the corner of the paper for Entra's drawing

Edit: Due to space limitations the jewel is only going to resemble Lunala's head
I will still show the mini Lunala tomorrow tho

Last edited:
Hey y'all Im making a rarity scale for a system of a game so far I got
  1. Common
  2. Uncommon
  3. Rare
  4. Epic
  5. Legendary
  6. Mythic
  7. Ancient
  8. Divine
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
The ??? is where more rarities are needed. If y'all got suggestions, reply with the idea and where.
Hi Esther

hi

this is the second time an Epica song somehow manages to fit both Antasy and Malis
Like how does that even happen

1. Common
  2. Uncommon
  3. Rare
  4. Epic
  5. Legendary
  6. Mythic
  7. Ancient
  8. Divine
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
The ??? is where more rarities are needed. If y'all got suggestions, reply with the idea and where.
Well, first idea I got is Celestial, could put that between Ancient and Divine.

1. Common
  2. Uncommon
  3. Rare
  4. Epic
  5. Legendary
  6. Mythic
  7. Ancient
  8. Divine
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
Hi Esther

I feel ðat Legendary and Mythic should be higher, if you care about what ðe words mean and not what MMORPGs have made ðem out to mean. And maybe instead of being just anoðer tier, Divine should specifically apply to items ðat are blessed or whatever. Ðat's just my take.

1. Common
  2. Uncommon
  3. Rare
  4. Epic
  5. Legendary
  6. Mythic
  7. Ancient
  8. Divine
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
I think Fabled would sound cool but it would probably overlap with Mythic too much.

Back
Top Bottom