The Last Post Wins!

I think I'll get started on drawing Charel soon
She doesn't have known equipment so I'll have to do a bit of last minute research first

I feel ðat Legendary and Mythic should be higher, if you care about what ðe words mean and not what MMORPGs have made ðem out to mean. And maybe instead of being just anoðer tier, Divine should specifically apply to items ðat are blessed or whatever. Ðat's just my take.
Divine does only to items given to people by gods or are gods belongings/equipment left behind in battle. Also Legendary items are not just a rarity, and in the system Legendary items are legendary because they are often unique items where there are only one of them or there is a legend about them. And mythic is pretty much the same but the item is more powerful and rarer in general. (Take for example lost scrolls which would be legendary quest only items and mythic would be a staff that has similar to more powerful spells)
I think Fabled would sound cool but it would probably overlap with Mythic too much.
Fabled could go above mythic as a item forged or used by heroes or demigods and would more confict with legendary items but be far rarer, fewer and more powerful.

Edit: fabled could be like legend which are often local folk tales, where fables are really only known by librarian/knowledge collectors of the highest prestige or fables are found in very old books which the books might be ancient level items which would be main chamber type loot in mid-late dungeons and would likely also function as a tome which are the same as scrolls, used for learning spells, but tomes would also hold text and spells where scroll only hold text or spells.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom