The Last Post Wins!

I had a dream where there were a couple cats at school and if you went up to them and said "Mao" (the CCP leader's name specifically) you get a skin for mgr that turns Raiden into a member of the CCP.
Also I threw my Chromebook at my brother in the dream.

I had a dream where there were a couple cats at school and if you went up to them and said "Mao" (the CCP leader's name specifically) you get a skin for mgr that turns Raiden into a member of the CCP.
Everytime people talk about their dreams I start to wonder if I really am the only one whose dreams are rarely ever comedic

Your tormented mind knows no rest...

Hi Esther, how have you been?

Wha.png

uhh
I don't do well in groups
(its not really a group... Its just sorta a thing with "lore" and Im really the only person in this "group" and if it does end up being a "group" there will not be a group chat, just a bunch of people with similar titles maybe) [sorry for confusing you and kinda making it awkward]
Edit: God, I cant just not mess things up for one day...

(its not really a group... Its just sorta a thing with "lore" and Im really the only person in this "group" and if it does end up being a "group" there will not be a group chat, just a bunch of people with similar titles maybe) [sorry for confusing you and kinda making it awkward]
Edit: God, I cant just not mess things up for one day...
it's okay
also as a note I refuse to change my username, it's been this way since I joined and I like keeping it this way

it's okay
also as a note I refuse to change my username, it's been this way since I joined and I like keeping it this way
You don't need to change your username, and you don't even have to accept. Its just a thing I'm doing, like the squirrel guy. You could bury it in your signature, or not, up to you. (P.S: Esther, I don't meant to make you uncomfortable, and Im just offering.

You don't need to change your username, and you don't even have to accept. Its just a thing I'm doing, like the squirrel guy. You could bury it in your signature, or not, up to you. (P.S: Esther, I don't meant to make you uncomfortable, and Im just offering.
For now I'll decline for personal reasons

For now I'll decline for personal reasons
Understandable. I don't want to make anyone on here Uncomfortable, especially not you. Its hard to describe but, I would call you a friend on here. The offer is always there and I can see why you wouldn't accept a "honorary title" from a man who's PFP is a soggy cat. So yea. I've screwed up on so many past friendships that could have been, I don't want to lose you.

Edit: nice leaf drawing, looks good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom