The Last Post Wins!

1714066040568.png

Edit: Opinions on this type of color reference? I might make it my standard for digital drawings, similar to how I use tetris blocks when spriting
1714071594228.png

Also on the colors themselves but they may change

Last edited:
*gasp*
I wish I had a windows computer!!
Right now I draw stuff in sketchpad and screenshot it-
oof
well if you ever get a windows computer you know what to put on the desktop screen right away now

Also HI
I need help deciding on a name from this list here
Ideas: Alvas, Dania (Both unlikely to use because of Ilvas and Dana), Azha, Aei, Akila, Elys, Yirisu

From Constellations: Lyra (Not likely to use due to Lyrae and Lira), Pavo, Delphine (Based on Delphinus), Sagitta

From Stars: Elba, Intan, Maru, Ran, Sarin
--
Bolded are my personal favorites, italics mean I feel the name doesn’t flow well when including the last name (Meadowstar) (names flowing well into the last name of a character or in general is important to me, hard to explain why), strikethrough means I’m not likely to use the name but can’t explain why
--
Aei has 2 votes
Yirisu has 5 votes and I don't know why it's so popular here
Delphine has 1 vote
Elba has 1 vote
Elys has 2 votes when counting the self-vote
My self-vote is currently Elys

I'm turning on my night filter now
here's my current progress on drawing Vin and probably putting more effort into what's on the background layers than on Vin herself
1714075340946.png

I like this one, but with a fancy tapped r
/ɾɑn/
like this but with an n
Why is it everytime you post audio that I'm listening to music-

I'll add the vote to the list

Also because like 80% of the people I consistently interact with IRL right now just don't speak English for some reason I now have to manually translate Roxas' description to Dutch so I can show it to one of them
I don't trust google translate with getting an entire description right-

Also because like 80% of the people I consistently interact with IRL right now just don't speak English for some reason I now have to manually translate Roxas' description to Dutch so I can show it to one of them
I don't trust google translate with getting an entire description right-
I thought you spoke and/or could write Dutch?

Yep, I am in fact Dutch
but it's still annoying having to manually translate an entire description just to show it to someone- And it might eat time that I could be spending on projects-
That's fair.
It's hard to translate stuff into Daas for me, and I literally invented the language.
You could use google translate and then do a rough scanning of it to make sure things make sense.

That's fair.
It's hard to translate stuff into Daas for me, and I literally invented the language.
You could use google translate and then do a rough scanning of it to make sure things make sense.
I've already commited to only using google for the words that my brain just fails at
I set the comment to resolved so I can hide it at will

the biggest issue is my hands are very used to typing in English so sometimes I have to backtrack realizing I messed up (Like putting a second l at the end of "Normaal" thinking I'm typing "Normally")

also in case you haven't noticed my new pfp
I drew some characters this week
Solentra the Marshadow and Charel the healer now have art, that is a month or two late but hey

I love the leaf! Does it have any significance?
It might have healing properties or be usable as an attack
I'm super crazy proud of the gradient, gradients are really hard with pencils

also somehow google translate has been able to translate both Analysis Mode and Danger-sensing to Dutch correctly
the second one makes me think Google Translate is used to roleplayers at this point-

It might have healing properties or be usable as an attack
I'm super crazy proud of the gradient, gradients are really hard with pencils

also somehow google translate has been able to translate both Analysis Mode and Danger-sensing to Dutch correctly
the second one makes me think Google Translate is used to roleplayers at this point-
Ai has taken over...

Back
Top Bottom