Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(Same here, though in my case it's life being stressful causing me to have very little energy for most roleplays making my characters kind of irrelevant until I get myself together...)

Unlike before, it's oddly resistant.

Doesn't actually stop them, but it's making several annoyed little beeps.
Luis just sighs as he takes it back over to Jack.

About half an hour later...:
Draucon and the rest of the group from the forest-walk group would be arriving back at the base by now.

Luis probably is just hanging around Jack's work-area.

Pol and Eve are now just flying together in the air.

Tempor has napped, unsure of how to explain Xazen's disappearance yet.

Jack just looks up from working on BT's stump of an arm, glancing to Luis.

"Is that little contraption still acting funny?"
Luis nods in response.
“…weirdest piece of tech I’ve ever seen.”
“HEY. GUYS. WE’RE BACK.”

Draucon waves as he heads over to the two of them first.
Meanwhile, a shrill shriek can be heard from above as…an actual pterodactyl about as tall as your average human swoops in to land near the 3 of them.

Luis nods in response.
“…weirdest piece of tech I’ve ever seen.”
“HEY. GUYS. WE’RE BACK.”

Draucon waves as he heads over to the two of them first.
Meanwhile, a shrill shriek can be heard from above as…an actual pterodactyl about as tall as your average human swoops in to land near the 3 of them.
Valthax quickly boosts forwards and drifts to face the creature, jaw snapping down and back as a red laser can be seen charging within his throat..

Jack slowly draws his wingman..

Valthax quickly boosts forwards and drifts to face the creature, jaw snapping down and back as a red laser can be seen charging within his throat..

Jack slowly draws his wingman..
The pterodactyl steps back, wings up in the air to signify it’s not carrying anything and means peace. At least, directly in its claws anyway. A few kunais can be seen on their person as Luis and Draucon both ready themselves, Luis flapping back with water gathering around his wings while Draucon gets his axe out.

Pterodactyl: “…I mean peace.”
“You’re with Daybreak, are you not?”
“If I may…”

Two raptors from behind the treeline emerge, claws also in the air, to walk over to the pterodactyl slowly, as the pterodactyl slowly, but surely, telekinetically levitates a scroll from the sash slung on their back and into the air.
Draucon's grip on his axe tightens.
"IS THAT A SPELL?"

"Hey, hey, hey, easy there..."
The pterodactyl levitates the scroll so its contents face it, as the pterodactyl bends their beak to their chest in concentration. In a moment, the scroll grows a light blue, as a a holographic image of a certain...bee person is projected from the scroll. They take a moment to evaluate everyone nearby.
"...good afternoon...er. Luis, Draucon, and...the rest of the people in this little party of yours."

The pterodactyl steps back, wings up in the air to signify it’s not carrying anything and means peace. At least, directly in its claws anyway. A few kunais can be seen on their person as Luis and Draucon both ready themselves, Luis flapping back with water gathering around his wings while Draucon gets his axe out.

Pterodactyl: “…I mean peace.”
“You’re with Daybreak, are you not?”
“If I may…”

Two raptors from behind the treeline emerge, claws also in the air, to walk over to the pterodactyl slowly, as the pterodactyl slowly, but surely, telekinetically levitates a scroll from the sash slung on their back and into the air.
Draucon's grip on his axe tightens.
"IS THAT A SPELL?"

"Hey, hey, hey, easy there..."
The pterodactyl levitates the scroll so its contents face it, as the pterodactyl bends their beak to their chest in concentration. In a moment, the scroll grows a light blue, as a a holographic image of a certain...bee person is projected from the scroll. They take a moment to evaluate everyone nearby.
"...good afternoon...er. Luis, Draucon, and...the rest of the people in this little party of yours."
A low rumble can be heard as Father Garundel slowly walks outside, a huge greatsword lowered at his side, the ground shaking slightly.

There are dried tears under his eyes.

"You had better be here for a good reason."

His voice is hoarse and tired...

Back
Top Bottom