Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Father Garundel is still sad in the cabin, Jack is still tinkering outside, and Valthax is still following the search party.

"Have we found anything of importance yet? I have been distracted, as I have been keeping watch for any other signs of hostiles."

(Quietly posting to say that I am in fact still here, just inactiveish in the RP and spectating until certain characters are available again)

Father Garundel is still sad in the cabin, Jack is still tinkering outside, and Valthax is still following the search party.

"Have we found anything of importance yet? I have been distracted, as I have been keeping watch for any other signs of hostiles."
"Did you miss the camera thing?"

"What have you, Ayita, and Akkith been up to back there anyway? Just waiting in case this is a trap?"
"I have been listening for things, and I did mention that I do not have suggestions regarding the camera."

Dark follows without a word.
Upon arriving to the mess hall, Dark would be able to spot the deer-taur that is Aurora at one of the tables.
She would look at the two as they enter.
(Also, just as a detail I guess, but Aurora is the biggest of the crew. (Unless we count Phoenix, but I feel like counting the actual ship would be... well, and the AI doesn't have a physical size due to being, you know, not a physical entity.))

Forest Walk:
-------------------------
"..."
"We already have an alien warlord's ship aware of our position."
"Not sure how much worse it would be to bring the camera back if it has a tracker."
(Bump for this, and...)

Phoenix Introduction:
Upon arriving to the mess hall, Dark would be able to spot the deer-taur that is Aurora at one of the tables.
She would look at the two as they enter.
(Also, just as a detail I guess, but Aurora is the biggest of the crew. (Unless we count Phoenix, but I feel like counting the actual ship would be... well, and the AI doesn't have a physical size due to being, you know, not a physical entity.))
Dark waves at them.
"...Aurora, I hear?"

Forest Walk:
"Anyway yeah Draucon you have a point, let's head back to camp."
Draucon nods.
"Right then. You lead the way."

Base Clearing:
Maiko begins to collapse in on themself before disappearing completely.

A portal opens beneath Xazen and a voice is heard saying “You have been deemed worthy of a second chance.”
Xazen falls through the portal before it quickly shuts.

Tempor, meanwhile, having heard the portal opening, lifts up his wing slightly just in time to see Xazen taken.
<<...?>>
<<Xazen?>>

Eve, meanwhile, by now is just sitting down by a tree with Pol.

Luis is just keeping an eye on everyone.

She'd look at Dark.
"Oh good, you've got enough sense to understand that you're meeting the one you asked to meet."

Back
Top Bottom