Weapons & Equip Endless Gel Container? Mo flamethrowers?

Post moonlord flamethrower sounds really silly (in a good way). I've never used flamethrowers since they're HM only, but if we had more available in PHM I would probably try one.

I've thought on the idea that if a post Moon Lord flamethrower was added, it would be Solar related in that it would apply Daybroken rather than On Fire! to make the DoT matter in the late game.

Think of a flamethrower so powerful and hot that its like getting hit by the scorching rays of the sun itself.

On the other hand though, this goes against the thematic nature of Solar, being primarily melee focused. Who knows though, the recent changes to the flamethrower definitely improved their viability and popularity :)

I've thought on the idea that if a post Moon Lord flamethrower was added, it would be Solar related in that it would apply Daybroken rather than On Fire! to make the DoT matter in the late game.

Think of a flamethrower so powerful and hot that its like getting hit by the scorching rays of the sun itself.

On the other hand though, this goes against the thematic nature of Solar, being primarily melee focused. Who knows though, the recent changes to the flamethrower definitely improved their viability and popularity :)
I mean it would be nice if subclasses for other classes wouldn’t have the same restrictions as the base class weapons for fragments examples being solar flamethrower pillar of creation nebula whip
Or a stardust fist melee weapon or a vortex Tome that rains down lightning

I don't know, a Vortex flamethrower would be cool. And it doesn't necessarily need to actually use fire - it just needs to be flamethrower-like in appearance and function. Vortex has some heavy lightning themes, but none of the gear uses them, so I could easily imagine some kind of lightning-based "flamethrower."

I don't know, a Vortex flamethrower would be cool. And it doesn't necessarily need to actually use fire - it just needs to be flamethrower-like in appearance and function. Vortex has some heavy lightning themes, but none of the gear uses them, so I could easily imagine some kind of lightning-based "flamethrower."
This by far is the best idea in here. I was thinking about solar flamethrowers, but like modding salmon said, solar is melee. Perhaps also a shadowflamethrower, from the hardmode goblin army post plantera perhaps, and some cursed and ichor flamethrowers, probably post golem.

This by far is the best idea in here. I was thinking about solar flamethrowers, but like modding salmon said, solar is melee. Perhaps also a shadowflamethrower, from the hardmode goblin army post plantera perhaps, and some cursed and ichor flamethrowers, probably post golem.
Yep cross class fragment weapons would be nice but in vanilla they are only for melee

Sammich spoke about a vortex flamethrower took me about 5 mins to whip the concept up

Vortex Containment Coil
“Limitless Chain Reactions”
55 ranged damage
Fires a stream of chain lightning the stream chains between enemies inflicting onfire and electrified deals double damage to enemies already electrified right click to shoot a vortex sphere that you can bounce the stream off for even more chain damage
Crafted with 20 Vortex Fragments at a Ancient Manipulator

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom