Items Sun Lord

How so? There are no souls that he drops!!
You mean the Essence of Sword? Essence of Terror? Yeah i was thinking about that and its relation to Soul of Fright.
However these are essences, not souls. BIG DIFFERENCE!!
Oh wait lol I didn't read them properly, but the essences should have some rhyme to them as well, such as Essence of Saber, Essence of Despair, something like that.

Oh wait lol I didn't read them properly, but the essences should have some rhyme to them as well, such as Essence of Saber, Essence of Despair, something like that.
I could see that. Hmm...
[DOUBLEPOST=1438120872,1438120666][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok everyone! Here's some extremely primitive code to implement the sword. I just took the ExampleMod template from the tModLoader page and used my Python and Haskell knowledge to mess around with the C# code. For some reason i have to include all the other examplemod stuff that i don't need, because otherwise it gives me an error about an index being out of a dictionary. Tommorow i will see if i can clean it up a bit.

Also this is my first time * modding * chuckle chuckle. I didn't actually write any code....

Attachments

• TheSuperiword.zip
    32.9 KB · Views: 149
I could see that. Hmm...
[DOUBLEPOST=1438120872,1438120666][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok everyone! Here's some extremely primitive code to implement the sword. I just took the ExampleMod template from the tModLoader page and used my Python and Haskell knowledge to mess around with the C# code. For some reason i have to include all the other examplemod stuff that i don't need, because otherwise it gives me an error about an index being out of a dictionary. Tommorow i will see if i can clean it up a bit.

Also this is my first time * modding * chuckle chuckle. I didn't actually write any code....
:red: :red: the :red: of :red: :red:. :red:! Oh and did i mention... :red:!!!!

Every time i get rid of ExampleMod's items and leave only the sword and basic items, it compiles but gives me a dictionary error. I tried renaming the namespace of ExampleMod to TheSuperiword, and that compiled, but left me the index error. Driving me fcking nuts. Does anybody have any suggestions for this? I might start from scratch.... :red:!!!!

Sun lord should be a giant sunflower that brutally murders you with super upbeat and cheery attacks, Like homing kites and exploding koolaid pitchers!

Because terraria.

Sun lord should be a giant sunflower that brutally murders you with super upbeat and cheery attacks, Like homing kites and exploding koolaid pitchers!

Because terraria.
I really like the positive idea. Ooh wait lets make him like the destroyer where he sort of taunts you when you die!!
Destroyer sticks around a bit like "looser you ain't never (got a word! I'm down for you baby!) gonna win against me".
No I don't really like that song. Just popped up in my head..

How does creating a trophy room give you the idea for the Sun Lord? Anyway it's a good idea, but I don't think this is how it should be done.

Interesting idea, however the concepts for the weapons and "superiword" are lazy. Regardless of the fact that the superiword is ridiculously hard to get, it is a boring OP sword. I you want a use for shortswords, there is a better one here:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...ortsword-a-new-hardmode-throwing-weapon.4463/

maybe it could have a unique summon? i.e. Golem summon

Think of some unique weapons, and get rid of the superiword, then, and only then, will you have my support.

Interesting idea, however the concepts for the weapons and "superiword" are lazy. Regardless of the fact that the superiword is ridiculously hard to get, it is a boring OP sword. I you want a use for shortswords, there is a better one here:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...ortsword-a-new-hardmode-throwing-weapon.4463/

maybe it could have a unique summon? i.e. Golem summon

Think of some unique weapons, and get rid of the superiword, then, and only then, will you have my support.
Ok. so no one wants the superiword. Cursed flamethrower then xD with a few buffs.

Also true copper shortsword is not suggested to be a shortsword. It is to be a boomerang like the light discs.

Also true copper shortsword is not suggested to be a shortsword. It is to be a boomerang like the light discs.
I understand, I just think that it is a better revenge for the copper shortsword.

@AngelMiner12, please don't dismiss suggestions by linking similar ones; everyone's ideas should be considered on their own merits here.

Back
Top Bottom